2023 Weekend Warrior - Calusa Sportsman Inshore Benefit
Need Help? Contact Us
WEEKEND WARRIOR DIVISION
September 9, 2023
Come out to raise funds to help support Valerie’s House!
Join us for a Captain’s Dinner on September 8th, and then on September 9th for a
fun-filled Tournament and Awards Dinner.
Series: Calusa Sportsman Foundation
$250 USDTeam Event
Min: 1 Angler
Max: 4 Angler
Tournament is over
"Logging Your Catch" Instructional Video
1 month 4 weeks ago
Welcome to iAngler Tournament - Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboard
1 month 4 weeks ago
Events & Schedule
MANDATORY Captain's Meeting (5:30 – 8:30)
09/08/2023 05:30 PM
Lines in the Water
09/09/2023 07:00 AM
Lines out of the Water / Photo Submission Deadline
09/09/2023 04:00 PM
Awards Dinner (6:00 – 10:00)
FOOD – BEVERAGES – LIVE AUCTION – AWARDS
09/09/2023 06:00 PM
Rules and RegulationsClick to Read
- ALL CAPTAINS must be present at Captain’s Dinner on Friday, Sept. 9 at The Westin Conference Center - Tarpon Point Ballroom
- All Florida fishing & boating laws apply.
- No wading. Must fish from the boat.
- Total length of one (1) Snook, one (1) Redfish and one (1) Trout.
- All fish must be caught on hook, line, rod and reel.
- Lines in at 7 am and lines out, photos in at 4 pm.
- No angler substitutions.
- No boat-to-boat transfers of any kind after start of tournament.
- Live or artificial bait allowed.
- No chumming or holding of holes at any time for other teams.
- No outside assistance whatsoever during tournament hours.
- No marina fishing, pet fishing or fishing boat ramps.
- No team registrations after Thursday, September 8
- Payment must be received prior to attending Captain’s Meeting.
- Winnings will be distributed after review of photographs and will not be presented during tournament events/hours.
- In the event of a tie the team who submits all 3 photos of the largest fish first (one (1) Snook, one (1) Redfish, and one (1) Trout) will be declared the winner.
Disclaimer Click to Read