2022 Valerie’s House Kid’s Division - Calusa Sportsman Inshore Benefit
Heather KlineSpotted Sea Trout
Dan WallSpotted Sea Trout
Need Help? Contact Us
VALERIE'S HOUSE KID'S DIVISION
This is a hook on photo charity fishing tournament to benefit Valerie’s House. There will be a Guided Division as well as a “Weekend Warrior” division. This year, we're also have the Valerie's House Kid's Division. Captain’s Dinner, Awards Party, food & beverage, raffles, live auction, angler buckets filled with goodies, an opportunity to network, mingle and enjoy the camaraderie all while supporting the cause.
Events & Schedule
MANDATORY Captain's Meeting (5:30 – 8:30)
09/09/2022 05:30 PM
Lines in the Water
09/10/2022 07:00 AM
Lines out of the Water / Photo Submission Deadline
09/10/2022 04:00 PM
Awards Dinner (6:00 – 10:00)
09/10/2022 06:00 PM
Rules and RegulationsClick to Read
- ALL CAPTAINS must be present at Captain’s Dinner on Friday, Sept. 9 at The Westin Conference Center - Tarpon Point Ballroom
- All Florida fishing & boating laws apply.
- No wading. Must fish from the boat.
- Total length of one (1) Snook, one (1) Redfish and one (1) Trout.
- All fish must be caught on hook, line, rod and reel.
- Lines in at 7 am and lines out, photos in at 4 pm.
- No angler substitutions.
- No boat-to-boat transfers of any kind after start of tournament.
- Live or artificial bait allowed.
- No chumming or holding of holes at any time for other teams.
- No outside assistance whatsoever during tournament hours.
- No marina fishing, pet fishing or fishing boat ramps.
- No team registrations after Thursday, September 8
- Payment must be received prior to attending Captain’s Meeting.
- Winnings will be distributed after review of photographs and will not be presented during tournament events/hours.
- In the event of a tie the team who submits all 3 photos of the largest fish first (one (1) Snook, one (1) Redfish, and one (1) Trout) will be declared the winner.
Disclaimer Click to Read