The Great Chesapeake Invasives Count - 2022
The Great Chesapeake Invasives Count - 2022
Need Help? Contact Us
The Great Chesapeake Invasives Count
Full information is available @ ccamd.org/count
An angling based effort to provide important data to Maryland DNR, USFWS, and other management agencies on what you're seeing on the water.
Information related to the number of fish you catch during a given time, as well as the length and weight of the fish you catch is important to fishery managers. It is also vital to investigate the feeding habits of invasive fish to help understand the short and long-term impacts that their existence may cause on native species.
It is important that the public recognizes the impacts that these species can have on our natural ecosystems, and does not continue the spread of these fish.
To help provide data, please register for this event by following the steps below.
- Download the FREE “iANGLER Tournament” app from your app/play store on your smart phone. Make sure you select the correct app (note blue app icon above).
- Returning user?
- Log in to iAnglerTournament and complete your FREE registration.
- New User?
- Using the App or a computer register by creating a profile by selecting the “REGISTER” button; Returning users: enter your username and password, then “LET ME IN”.
- Return to this page and complete your FREE registration
- NEED HELP? Contact David Sikorski @ 443-621-9186 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to support this event?
$0 USDIndividual Angler
Tournament is over
Events & Schedule
GCIC Kick Off
04/01/2022 06:00 AM
10/31/2022 03:15 PM
Disclaimer Click to Read
For good and valuable consideration, including without limitation the acceptance of the registered participants entry or participation in the Great Chesapeake Invasives Count (the "Event") and being permitted to participate in certain related activities, the registered participant, for his or herself and his or her personal representatives, heirs, guest, invitees, employees, and team or crew members hereby
(1) RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES, AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE Coastal Conservation Association or its Chapters, subsidiaries, related entities, respective members, volunteers, heirs, successors, assigns, officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, sponsors, partners and subcontractors, (collectively, the "Releasees") from any and all liability to the registered participant, his or her personal representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin, and for all loss or damage, and all claims or damages therefore, on account of bodily injury, personal injury, death, property or other damage of or to the undersigned, his or her guests, invitees, employees, team or crew, during the Event or arising out of or in any way in connection with the Event or its Rules or related activities or while the registered participant is competing, or participating, regardless of whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence or alleged negligence of Releasees ;
(2) AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS Releasees and each of them from and against all claims, actions, causes of action, damages, liabilities, losses and judgments (collectively, the "Claims") of or by all guests, invitees, employees, and team or crew of the registered participant for bodily injury, personal injury, death, property or other damage which they may suffer or incur during the Event or arising out of or in any way in connection with the Event or its Rules or related activities, regardless of whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence or alleged negligence of Releasees; and,
(3) ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY for the risk or occurrence of bodily injury, personal injury, death, property or other damage of or to his or herself, his or her guests, invitees, employees, and team or crew and to his or her boat and equipment due to negligence of Releasees or otherwise during the Event or while participating in the Event or related activities or while in or on the Event premises, which includes but is not limited to, its common properties, recreational areas, and adjacent docks, piers, and boat slips. Participant further assumes the responsibility for and acknowledges all dangers associated with weather and sea conditions;
(4) Anyone entering this event is required to abide by the event Rules. Disqualifications will be determined by the event Representatives. Any protest must state the rule violated and be received by the tournament judges photo Check-in Deadline. All team participants, including team members, guides and boat drivers are responsible for knowing, understanding, and abiding by these Rules. Failure of any team participant to follow event rules or procedures will result in disqualification of the team in violation or non-compliance.
Questions and comments concerning any Rule may be directed to the event Director. In all event matters, the decisions of the event committee are final.
The registered participant agrees to pay all of the Releases’ costs of defending all Claims and further agrees that this Release, Hold Harmless and Agreement Not to Sue is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of Maryland and that, if any portion of this agreement is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
The registered participant also gives permission to use her / his name and picture in any published report or coverage of the event.