IIAH - 2nd Annual Fishin' With A Mission
Need Help? Contact Us
2nd Annual Fishin' With A Mission
October 15, 2021
This is our second year doing a tournament, and though the format is different the main objective has not changed - reaching out and helping our community. Your angler and/or sponsor registration proceeds will benefit our local benefactors.
Join us for a 1-day guided OR non-guided, catch and keep tournament where we will have 2-3 anglers per boat fishing for Speckled Trout and Redfish.
Min: 1 Angler
Max: 3 Angler
Tournament is over
"Logging Your Catch" Instructional Video
8 months 2 weeks ago
Welcome to iAngler Tournament - Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboard
8 months 2 weeks ago
Events & Schedule
Lines in the Water (Sunrise)
10/15/2021 06:30 AM
Lines out of the Water
10/15/2021 02:30 PM
10/15/2021 03:00 PM
Awards, Dinner, Presentation
10/15/2021 03:00 PM
Rules and RegulationsClick to Read
Fishin’ with a Mission
2021 Tournament Rules & Regulations
TOURNAMENT RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME THROUGH THE COMPLETION OF THE REGISTRATION ON FRIDAY, APRIL 16, 2021. ANGLERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR STAYING CURRENT ON ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS THROUGH THE COMPLETION OF THE TOURNAMENT ITSELF. ANY UPDATES WILL BE SENT TO THE TEAM CAPTAIN’S EMAIL ADDRESS AND CELL # ON FILE.
- Registration is mandatory for each registered Team.
- The rules may be altered, at any time, and will be communicated to each team’s Captain.
- This is an Angler Tournament. All anglers must be paid and registered prior to 6AM Friday, April 16, 2021.
- Eligible Species: Trout, and Redfish. (Junk fish have a category, see Rule #26.)
- Boundaries for the tournament will be the Texas Coast.
- Fishing starts at 6a.m. on Friday. No lines in water prior to this time.
- All fishing and angling methods must comply with current Federal, State and U.S.C.G. safety and fishing Regulations.
- Fish must be caught by hook and line the day they are weighed in. No fish may be given to or accepted from another team.
- Non-Guided Teams will consist of up to (3) anglers per boat.
- Guided Teams will consist of up to (4) anglers per boat. The guide is permitted to fish and count toward the team’s scoring fish, but then only (3) anglers can be added.
- All fish will be measured using iAngler Tournament phone application.
- Tie – In the event of a tie, longest fish will be the tie-breaker.
- No rotten or mutilated fish will be measured.
- Organizers are not responsible for any accident or injury, nor loss, damage or theft to any property. Please be careful and watch out for each other.
- The Honor System applies throughout the entire tournament.
- If there should be a dispute of any kind the decision of the Tournament Director will be final.
- It is up to the discretion of the registered angler to determine whether his or her craft (if fishing from boat) is seaworthy for existing sea conditions. Participants are encouraged to keep abreast of any marine or weather warnings.
- The Tournament Committee encourages the live release of all fish not needed for the tournament, but you may keep if you wish.
- All decisions of the tournament committee and lengthmaster are final.
- First place teams will receive trophies determined by combined total stringer length.
- Longest Stringer will consist of no more than (5) fish total, a combination of (3) Trout and (2) Redfish.
- Individual Awards will be given to Overall Longest Trout, Longest Redfish, Longest legal Junk Catch (any legal qualifying fish other than a Trout or Red.)
- Fish entered into the Individual Award category CAN BE part of your team stringer.
- Awards Ceremony will be from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm at Waterman’s with food and drinks provided for all participants, captains and significant others.
Disclaimer Click to Read
RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS AND AGREEMENT NOT TO SUE
INDEPENDENT INSURANCE AGENTS OF HOUSTON, HOUSTON ASSOCIATION OF INSURANCE AGENTS CHARITABLE FOUNDATION, ET AL
For good valuable consideration, including without limitation the acceptance of the undersigned's entry or participation in the "IIAH - 2nd Annual Fishin' With A Mission" on April 16, 2021 (the "Event") and being permitted to participate in certain related activities, the undersigned, for himself and his personal representatives, heirs, guest, invitees, employees and crew members hereby (1) RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES, AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE the following:
Independent Insurance Agents of Houston
Houston Association of Insurance Agents Charitable Foundation
and their Chapters, subsidiaries, related entities, respective members, volunteers, heirs, successors, assigns, officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors and subcontractors (collectively, the "Releasees") from all liability to the undersigned, his personal representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin, and for all loss or damage, and all claims or damages therefor, on account of bodily injury, personal injury, death or property damage of or to the undersigned, his guests, invitee, employees or crew, during the Event or arising out of or in any way in connection with the Event and related activities or while the undersigned is competing, or participating, regardless of whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence of Releasees; (2) AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS Releasees and each of them from and against all claims, actions, causes of action, damages, liabilities, losses and judgments (collectively, the "Claims") of or by all guests, invitee, employees and crew of the undersigned for bodily injury, personal injury, death or property damage which they may suffer or incur during the Event or arising out of or in any way in connection with the Event or related activities, regardless of whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence of Releasees; and (3) ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY for and risk of bodily injury, personal injury, death or property damage of or to himself, his guests, invitees, employees or crew and his boat and equipment due to negligence of Releasees or otherwise during the Event or while participating in the Event or related activities or while in or on the Event premises and the common properties and recreational areas and adjacent docks, piers and boat slips.
The undersigned agrees to pay all of the Releasees' costs of defending all Claims and further agrees that this Release, Indemnification and Agreement Not to Sue is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of Texas and that, if any portion of this agreement is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.