BTHS 2017 Fall Fishing Tournament
Keagan Van HalterLarge Mouth Bass
Johnny ConradLarge Mouth Bass
Brandon SheeSpotted Seatrout
Ashton CardinalLarge Mouth Bass
Kaylee CoughlinRed Drum (Redfish)
Ryan PetersonSpotted Seatrout
Ross BocklageRed Drum (Redfish)
Need Help? Contact Us
This tournament is a three species tournament that includes Largemouth Bass, Redfish, and Spotted Seatrout. The tournament is for Bartram Trail High School Fishing Club members only. Each club member will be provided a code to login to the iAngler Tournament app.
Lines in the water on 11/4 @ 7:00AM. Lines out of the water on 12/10 @ 5:00PM. Awards will be handled at a future club meeting.
"Logging Your Catch" Instructional Video
3 months 3 weeks ago
Welcome to iAngler Tournament - Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboard
3 months 3 weeks ago
Events & Schedule
Lines in the water
11/04/2017 07:00 AM
Lines out of the water
12/10/2017 05:00 PM
Rules and Regulations
The following rules are in place for this tournament:
- Largemouth Bass must be a minimum of 20 inches from mouth to the tail fork to count. Do not pinch the tail.
- Redfish must be between 18 and 27 inches from the mouth to the pinched tail to count. You must pinch the tail on Redfish.
- Spotted Seatrout must be between 15 and 20 inches from mouth to the tail to count. ONE oversized Spotted Seatrout per day may be logged into iAngler. Do not pinch the tail.
- All fish must be caught with a rod and reel, NO cast nets allowed.
- Live bait, dead bait, and artificial lures are permitted.
- Any entries into iAngler that fall outside the minimum or maximum lengths of the specified fish will not count towards your total number of fish caught.
- 1 inch of fish equals 1 point. Ex. a 22 inch bass is worth 22 points.
- Log every allowable (per the tournament rules) fish caught over the two week tournament and we will total your four longest fish. This is your final score.
- The tiebreaker is the number of total allowable fish logged into the iAngler Tournament app. This means, if you log a 17 inch bass, that fish would not count in your total number of fish caught because the rules state the minimum size for bass is 20 inches.
This tournament complies with all Bartram Trail High School policies. You must have school and parental approval to participate.