KBS Open #1 - Cresent Lake
Need Help? Contact Us
March 4, 2017
Bull Creek Campground
3861 West County Rd. 2006
Bunnell, FL 32110
(386) 313-4020 (option 1)
This 15,960-acre lake is a tributary of the St. Johns River. Crescent Lake is approximately 30 square miles in length of clean water, abundant vegetation and beautiful scenery. The lakes uniqueness stems from the fact that it has a large variety of bass fishing features. Shallow grass, shell beds, sharp drops, ledges, deep water, pad fields, logs and cypress trees, creek channels, canals and boat docks. Crescent Lake has them all, no matter what the pattern or the fishing day provides there something here for everyone to fish.
Welcome to iAngler Tournament - Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboard
1 year 7 months ago
Events & Schedule
03/03/2017 05:00 PM
03/03/2017 07:00 PM
03/04/2017 06:30 AM
Last Upload to iAngler Tournament
03/04/2017 03:00 PM
CPR Weigh-In and Awards
03/04/2017 04:00 PM
Rules and Regulations
KAYAK BASS SERIES
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT
READ BEFORE REGISTERING FOR ANY KBS COMPETITIVE EVENT AND/OR SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the Kayak Bass Series, LLC’s Event and its related competition and activities, I, the undersigned (or participant), being 18 years of age or older, acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
1. I affirm that my participation in any KBS Event is voluntary and declare that I am physically fit and capable to participate in such; and
2. I acknowledge that kayak fishing participation and competition involves certain inherent dangers, and hazards; that the risk of injury from the activities involved in this event are significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular skills, physical fitness, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
3. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
4. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary Terms and Conditions stated here and in the Rules for Participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and immediately bring such to the attention of KBS Officers or Tournament Directors; and,
5. In full recognition and appreciation of the dangers and risks inherent in such activities, I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS KAYAK BASS SERIES, LLC and its owners, officers, managers, officials, volunteer event staff, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, event service and technology providers (including but not limited to I-Angler Tournament App), and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used for the activity (“Releasees”), with respect to any and all injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property, whether arising from the negligence of the releases or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law, and I hereby waive, release, and forever discharge Releases from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, or causes of action, for costs, loss, expenses, or damages to personal property, or personal injury, or death, which may result from my participation in the KBS Event.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
ATTENTION MINOR PARTICIPANTS – DO NOT USE THIS FORM: Minors are under 18 years of age in most states; under 19 years of age in Alabama, Delaware and Nebraska; under 21 in Mississippi. Minors must provide an original Minor Student Waiver Release of Liability Form signed by both the Student and Legal Parent/Guardian. PROVIDE LINK TO FORM
Failure to provide appropriate Waiver prior to tournament may result in forfeiture of tournament fees.
By registering in this tournament, you agree that you have carefully read and reviewed this Waiver, Release and Hold Harmless Agreement. NOTE: Your registration constitutes an electronic signature and holds the same nature and intent as a hand-written signature, and is also a binding agreement between you and the Kayak Bass Series.