GrandeBass Big Bass Showdown presented by YAKUSA
Need Help? Contact Us
YAKUSA is excited to host the GrandeBass Big Bass Showdown on Saturday, Dec. 10, 2016, on Lady Bird Lake!
Before Friday, Dec. 9 at 4:00pm – register and pay $50 entry fee online at iAngler. We will not accept registrations after this deadline.
Saturday, Dec. 10, 5:30 to 6:00 am – mandatory check-in at Joe’s Crab Shack
6:00 to 6:20 – mandatory Captains’ Meeting at Joe’s; tournament identifier announced
6:20 – roadrunner to any public Lady Bird Lake launch
7:00 – first cast
7:00, 8:00, 9:00, 10:00, 11:00, noon, 1:00, 2:00 – hourly “catch windows” start
3:00 pm – iAngler scoring closes
4:00 – Awards Ceremony at Joe’s
*MANY WAYS TO WIN*
Prize packages will be awarded for the longest single bass scored every hour. Eight chances to win and you can win more than once!
At the end of the tourney, the competitors with the biggest single fish will win cash and additional prizes.
Only GrandeBass Trophy Bait Co. soft plastics may be used. They must be the primary bait in your presentation. GrandeBass can be purchased from grandebass.com, Academy, Cabelas, BPS and Tackle Warehouse.
- SuperNova Fishing Lights
- Adventure Technology Paddles
- Doomsday Tackle Co.
- Tim Nickels Art
• Minimum fish length: 14"
• All scoring will be conducted using a Hawg Trough and the iAngler Tournament System mobile phone app or browser interface.
• Human-powered kayaks or canoes only.
• All state laws regarding required safety gear and lighting must be followed.
No iAngler emails? Check Junk/Spam
2 years 3 months ago
TD Phone Numbers
2 years 3 months ago
Important message from GB Showdown Tournament Directors
2 years 3 months ago
Welcome to iAngler Tournament - Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboard
2 years 5 months ago
Events & Schedule
12/10/2016 05:30 AM
Mandatory Captains' Meeting
12/10/2016 06:00 AM
Roadrunner to any public LBL launch
12/10/2016 06:15 AM
12/10/2016 07:00 AM
12/10/2016 03:00 PM
12/10/2016 04:00 PM
Disclaimer Click to Read
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN WILL NEED TO SIGN A PRINTED WAIVER DURING REGISTRATION, IN THE PRESENCE OF A TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR.
WAIVER, RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the GrandeBass Big Bass Showdown sport fishing activities, web site, or related events and activities, the undersigned agrees to the following:
1. I acknowledge and fully understand that I will be engaging in activities that involve risk of damage to personal property, or serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from my own actions, inactions, or negligence, but the actions, inactions or negligence of others, as a result of kayaking, fishing, wading in the water and swimming, including but not limited to perils of sea and waterways, acts of other participants, adverse sea and weather conditions, and I hereby assume complete responsibility for such risks. Further, there may be other risks not known or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
2. I do hereby release, waive, discharge and COVENANT NOT TO SUE GRANDEBASS BIG BASS SHOWDOWN, its directors, agents, employees, sponsors or any other individual in any way associated with it, all of which are hereinafter referred to as "Releasees", from any and all liability to me, my heirs and next of kin for any and all claims, demands, losses or damages on account of injury, including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of any other actions of the Releasees or otherwise.
3. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation.
4. I certify that my physical condition and training are adequate to enable me to compete safely in the GrandeBass Big Bass Showdown events.
5. I hereby grant full permission to the GrandeBass Big Bass Showdown, any and all of the sponsors of this event or their representatives to use any photographs, video, or any other records of this event for any purpose whatever.
6. All prizes may be subject to federal and/or state taxes. The GrandeBass Big Bass Showdown assumes no responsibility for winners' failure to report awarded prizes to the appropriate taxing authorities.
7. This waiver may not be modified in any way. If any part of this waiver is determined to be invalid by law, all other parts of this waiver shall remain valid and enforceable.
8a. I hereby warrant and represent that I am over 18 years of age and have signed this WAIVER, RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE freely and voluntarily.
8b. I hereby warrant and represent that I am the parent or legal guardian for the named participant, and that I have signed this WAIVER, RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE freely and voluntarily in my capacity as their parent or legal guardian on their behalf.