Need Help? Contact Us
Fishing For Vets 2023
November 10, 2023
All proceeds from the Fishing-For-Vets Charity fishing tournament will be donated directly to benefit the Post 9/11 Veterans Corp.
Post 9 / 11 Veterans Corp. is a 501(c)(3) organization and is solely supported by the generosity of its members, individuals, corporations and foundations in support and appreciation of our American military service members / veteran men, women & their families.
Our Mission is Our Community – the military community as well as Tampa Bay, and our efforts focus on integrating these communities together so we can create a new future for returning veterans. Our programs serve Post 9/11 Veterans wishing to further their education as well as serve alongside other supporters who want to impact our Tampa Bay communities in a positive way. Uniting transitioning service members and veterans with their community through social outreach while educating future generations in our goal.
- Spotted Seatrout
Tournament Champion is based on the combined inches of the longest Snook, longest Trout, and longest Redfish.
- This is a team event
- "Patriot Crews" will have a max of 3 anglers
If you are unable to participate in the tournament but would still like to contribute to Post 9/11 Veterans, select the following link to make your charitable donation:
"Logging Your Catch" Instructional Video
6 months 1 week ago
Welcome to iAngler Tournament - Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboard
6 months 1 week ago
Events & Schedule
Check-in at the Hula Bay Club
11/10/2023 07:30 AM
Welcome / Special Message
11/10/2023 08:15 AM
Start Loading Boats
11/10/2023 08:30 AM
Lines out of the water / Crews Return to the Hula Bay Club
11/10/2023 01:00 PM
Hors D’ Oeuvres/ After Party
11/10/2023 01:30 PM
Tournament Raffle & Awards
11/10/2023 02:00 PM
Rules and RegulationsClick to Read
- Live bait and artificial baits will be permitted.
- Guides will be responsible for providing bait, fishing gear, and ice.
- This is a catch and release tournament.
- All fish must be caught on rod and reel only.
- All anglers shall comply with all FWC and federal fishing regulations.
- All boats must leave and return to the Hula Bay Club. No Exceptions.
- Each team is eligible for one award only.
- In the event of a tie, the team who turns in their picture first will be the tie-breaker.
- Tournament Champion is based on the combined inches of the longest snook, longest trout, and longest redfish.