Bevis Realty Inshore Tournament Series presented by the NFGFC
Asa MartinSpotted Sea Trout
Justin DavisSpotted Sea Trout
Need Help? Contact Us
Bevis Realty Inshore Tournament Series
presented by the NFGFC
St. Marks Fort, Florida
Our club was founded in 2001 by a group of local anglers to bring family fun and competition to the sport they love. We hold monthly tournaments from February thru November with an average of 40-50 anglers per tournament. Kids are welcome and encouraged as kids 15 and under fish for FREE!!
Teams may consist of up to four members.
Target Species: Redfish and Spotted Sea Trout
This is a Catch/Photo/Release tournament. Catches will be logged to the 1/4 inch. Prizes will be awarded for the biggest Redfish (by length), biggest Spotted Sea Trout (by length), and the top Redfish/Spotted Sea Trout Slam (combined length of the team's biggest Redfish and Spotted Sea Trout). Side pots will also be available for biggest Redfish and biggest Spotted Sea Trout.
Anglers must register for the tournament at https://nfgfc.com/register. Upon registration, the team captain will receive a Coupon Code for use in registering their team in the iAngler Tournament System. Teams must be registered in the iAngler Tournament System for submission of catches.
Entry fees are:
1 angler $40.00
2 anglers $60.00
3 anglers $80.00
4 anglers $100.00
Each additional angler non-member must pay a $5 non-member fee. (This fee will go toward the 90% payout with 10% being held in reserve for the Angler of The Year Purse and will not go toward a membership purchased at a later date.).
All entry fees must be paid either in person or by our site and Paypal by set safe light time. Time for Paypal will be based on time email is received from Paypal. It is the participants responsibility to ensure that they are registered on time by confirming with the tournament director.
"Logging Your Catch" Instructional Video
8 months 6 days ago
Welcome to iAngler Tournament - Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboard
8 months 6 days ago
Events & Schedule
Captains Meeting - Facebook Live
02/06/2020 07:00 PM
Tournament Starts (Safe daylight, as determined by the Tournament Director.
02/08/2020 06:00 AM
02/08/2020 03:00 PM
Rules and RegulationsClick to Read
Tournament rules are posted at: https://nfgfc.com/tournaments-and-rules
Please monitor that site for changes and updates.
2020 RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Teams may consist of up to four members.
2. One team member must be at least 18 years of age. All members of a registered team must fish from the same vessel.
3. Kids 15 and under fish for FREE but count toward the 4 angler team. Kids 5 and under do not count towards the teams limit.
4. In the event of an unforeseen situation that would result in a team composed entirely of non-members, and if this team finishes in the top 3 for the tournament, one membership fee will be deducted from the team’s winnings.
5. Non-members may fish no more than two tournaments a calendar year.
6. Entry fees are 1 angler $40.00, 2 anglers $60.00, 3 anglers $80.00 and 4 angles $100.00 . Each additional angler non-member must pay a $5 non-member fee. (This fee will go toward the 90% payout with 10% being held in reserve for the Angler of The Year Purse and will not go toward a membership purchased at a later date)
7. All entry fees must be paid either in person or by our site and Paypal by set safe light time. Time for Paypal will be based on time email is received from Paypal. It is the participants responsibility to ensure that they are registered on time by confirming with the tournament director.
8. Entry fees are non-refundable. The only exception to this is in the event that a tournament is postponed or cancelled by the Tournament Director.
9. In the event a tournament is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, it may be rescheduled by the Tournament Director.
10. The Tournament Director reserves the right to make all decisions regarding the safe operation of a tournament.
11. Each captain is responsible for the safe operation of his or her vessel and must comply with all federal and state regulations governing such operation.
12. Tournaments will begin at safe daylight, as determined by the Tournament Director. Anglers may launch their boats before safe daylight. For non-ramp specific tournaments, they may not go above idle speed and cannot have lines in the water until safe daylight. Safe daylight is defined as 30 minutes before sunrise. This time will be posted on www.bigbendfishing.net, www.nfgfc.org, and mentioned at the Thursday meeting before the tournament each month, any team that is on plane before the designated time will be penalized as follows: Up to 5 minutes before- 25% of total stringer weight. Over 5 minutes to 15 minutes before- 50% of total stringer weight. Over 15 minutes before - no credit for the day’s catch
13. Tournament conclusion time will be 4:00 p.m. At least one member of each team must check in with the Tournament Director by this time. Any team that checks in late will be penalized as follows: Up to 5 minutes late- 25% of total stringer weight. Over 5 minutes to 15 minutes late- 50% of total stringer weight. Over 15 minutes late - no credit for the day’s catch
14. Each team is allowed to weigh one person’s legal bag limit for the specified tournament species. Only fish of legal harvest size, according to State law, will be accepted at the weigh in. Questionable fish will be measured by the Tournament Director. Any angler that brings an illegal fish to the scale to be measured will be immediately disqualified from the tournament (including all side pots) and the team will receive ZERO points, the tournament will not count as a drop in the AOY standings.
15. If a team brings a legal fish to the scale but does not qualify for the tournament standards, the fish will be removed from the teams bag and will not be allowed to replace the fish. (ex. If a team of 2 or more anglers brings 2 over slot trout to the scale, that would not be considered illegal. A 1 man team however would be immediately disqualified due to possessing an illegal fish).
16. Only recreational limits may be kept during tournaments. Commercial limits are not allowed.
17. All measurements will be done using a club provided Checkit Stick. Any angler may use the ruler to measure their own fish, but no courtesy measure will be provided.
18. Only fish taken by hook and line are eligible for weigh in. Electrically driven reels on freestanding rods (Electramates) are acceptable. Mounted winch devices (one armed bandits), motor driven long lines, spearing, Gigging, netting, shooting (including bang sticks), or any method of catching fish in violation of Florida or U.S. laws are prohibited. Use of any illegal method for catching fish will result in disqualification from the tournament of all entrants on the violating team.
19. All weights are final. Fish will not be weighed more than once.
20. In the event of a tie, the tie will be broken by the weight of the teams’ largest fish. If still tied, the tie will be broken by the weight of the teams’ second largest fish. The process will continue until the tie is broken.
21. Teams are allowed to use live, dead, or artificial bait considered legal by the laws of the State of Florida.
22. No team may approach another team on the water any closer than 100 feet unless under mutual agreement by both teams.
23. Contestants may not exit their vessel to fish.
24. All participants must possess a valid Florida Saltwater Fishing License when applicable to Florida State Law.
25. All team members are expected to conduct themselves in a safe, courteous and professional manner at all times. The Tournament Committee will have the final say in all conduct matters.
26. The Tournament Director may implement additional tournament specific rules and restrictions for individual tournaments. Entrants are responsible for understanding rules for each tournament.
27. The Tournament Director will determine location for draw tournaments. The Tournament Director or a designated representative will conduct the draw.
28. The Tournament Director may allow anglers choice of launch site.
28. HAVE FUN!
Disclaimer Click to Read
This Waiver, Release and Assumption of Risk (“Agreement”) is a condition precedent to being permitted to participate in any North Florida Redfish Series (“NFRS”) event, including but not limited to tournaments, weigh-ins , socials and captain’s meetings (“Tournament”). In consideration of the benefits to be derived from participation and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency which are hereby acknowledged, I, the undersigned, for myself and on behalf of my team member(s), including any minor’s, (collectively or individually the “Team”), agree as follows:
A. WAIVER. In order that my Team may participate in any Tournament, I forever waive my rights and those of my Team for any injury (including death) that the Team may suffer arising out of or related to participation in the above described Tournament. THE TEAM FOREVER RELEASES AND DISCHARGES the NFRS, its directors, officers, members, representatives, sponsors (including but not limited to the featured sponsor), or other associated or participating individuals or entities (collectively the “Released Parties”) from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, suits, causes of action, expenses and costs (“Claims”) that the Team may hereafter have for Injuries (including death), damages or losses (“Damages”).
B. INDEMNIFICATION. I agree to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD the Released Parties, their families, spouses and employers from any and all Claims, including attorney's fees, arising from any act, omission or negligence pertaining or related to the operation or planning of the Tournament, or my Team’s participation therein. Furthermore, I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties, their families, spouses and employers from any Claims arising from my Team’s failure to comply with this Agreement or breach of Warranty set forth below.
C. LIMITION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE NFGFC BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHETHER IN AN ACTION ARISING FROM CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, EVEN THE NFGFC HAS BEEN APPRAISED OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES.
D. WARRANTY. I WARRANT AND REPRESENT that my Team will at all times during the Tournament, including travel to or from Tournaments comply with all applicable Federal, state or local laws and regulations, including but not limited to fishing regulations and size limits as well as the operation of motor vehicles (including both automobiles and vessels). My Team will act with the highest level of integrity not engage in activity or conduct that would reflect poorly upon the NFRS or its sponsors.
E. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. All disputes and matters whatsoever arising under, in connection with or incident to this Agreement shall be litigated, if at all, in and before a court located in Leon County, Florida, to the exclusion of the courts of any other state or country.
F. SEVERABILITY. I agree that the foregoing Agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted under the laws of the State of Florida. If any portion of this Agreement is held invalid, it is agreed that the interpreter will replace the invalid provision with similar, alternative language that is as favorable to the NFRS as allowable under applicable law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the balance of the provisions shall continue in full legal force and effect.
G. AUTHORITY. I REPRESENT THAT I is at least 18 years of age, and that I have authority to act on behalf of my Team in addition to or any guest I accompany or invite to the Tournament.
I ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE TOURNAMENT IS A RECREATIONAL ACTIVITY I AM VOLUNTARILY PARTICIPATING IN AND THEREFORE ASSUME ALL RISKS, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, OF DAMAGES ARISING FROM MY THE PARTICIPATION OF MY TEAM. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND UNDERSTAND THE LEGAL CONSEQUENCES OF SIGNING BELOW. I FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO ORAL REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE MEANING OF THIS DOCUMENT HAVE BEEN MADE TO ME AS AN INDUCEMENT TO SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT. I AM SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY, AND I INTEND BY MY SIGNATURE FOR THIS TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.