CCA Florida Trash Tournament - Earth Day 2020
Saturday, April 18, 2020 to Saturday, April 25, 2020
CCA Florida Trash Tournament
A Statewide Coastal Cleanup on World Ocean’s Day
Rules and Regulations
- Participants must register correctly and fill in all required fields on the iAngler Tournament App or web page.
- The Tournament starts at 8am EST on Saturday, June 1st.
- No photos of trash picked up prior to this date and time will be submitted. Our system recognizes photo time stamps.
- Participants may only submit their photos between 8am on June 1st to 3pm on June 8th (Eastern Standard Time).
- If a participant has trouble uploading the pictures onto the website or app, they must submit their photos and all required field information to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to 3pm EST.
- One 5-gallon bucket or equivalent size full of trash will count as one (1) bucket.
- You may submit one photo with many buckets in the picture. Please select the appropriate number of buckets in the photo.
- One bucket=one raffle entry
- If you collect a piece of trash that is larger than one (1) 5-gallon bucket, it will count as one bucket/entry. (for example, a washed up chair would count as one bucket/entry).
- Tournament submissions end promptly at 3pm EST on Saturday, June 8th.
- Winners will be announced within 24 hours.
- 3 attempts to contact each winner will be made. If the winner does not respond within one week of the last and final attempt, they forfeit their prize.
Thank you for participating in our largest coastal cleanup event to date!