2019 Tampa Bay BCN Gators Inshore Tournament
• Fishing area is Tampa Bay and its tributaries.
• All catches must be submitted by 2:30pm in iAngler and boats must return to the dock by 3:00pm to qualify for awards.
• All fish must be photographed on current year’s tournament ruler and length recorded
• Snook, Redfish and Trout may not be kept this year pursuant to FWC regulation due to red tide
• Natural and artificial baits are permitted and chumming is permitted
• To qualify for the tournament, the Team must enter three (3) qualifying fish of different species.
• Qualifying fish include: Snook, Redfish, Trout, Flounder, Snapper, Grouper (not including Goliath,) Mackerel (Spanish, NOT Kingfish) Sheepshead, and Cobia
• Prizes will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th place teams having the longest total combined length of three (3) qualifying fish. Fish do not have to be of legal size to qualify for the tournament.
• Fish are to be photographed on the Tournament Ruler provided at registration.
• Anglers may keep or release legal fish at the captain’s discretion. However, we promote catch and release, and recommend a healthy release for all fish.
• Anglers must leave and return to Hula Bay & Dukes by boat only, along with their Captain.
• If there is a tie, the scorecard turned in first at the dock will be the winner