2019 River Center’s Junior Angler Tournament
Sunday, June 30, 2019 to Saturday, August 3, 2019
2019 Jr. Angler Tournament – Registration, Rules, and Releases
Tournament Format and Registration:
• All participants must register online at https://ianglertournament.com. Visit the River Center if you need to complete your registration in person.
• Participants are required to create an iAngler Tournament account on https://ianglertournament.com or download the iAngler Tournament app to your smartphone.
• It’s easy to participate! Between June 30 and August 3, 2019 when you catch a fish, be sure to snap a selfie that includes the junior angler, the 2019 River Center lanyard, and the fish. Then use our online form on https://ianglertournament.com/ to submit the details of your catch and the associated photo (photographic evidence is mandatory for a fish to count in the tournament). If you want to participate and don’t have access to the Internet, please contact the River Center for assistance. You MUST be registered before submitted entries will be counted.
• The tournament is open to anglers between the ages of 5 and 17.
• Anglers are scored on the diversity and quantity of their catches. The more fish you catch and the more species you catch, the better your chances are to win.
• Species will be verified by a panel of fishing experts.
• Registration is open until August 1st.
• $25/per child to participate – includes a t-shirt, gift bag, and two tickets to the “Tournament Fish Fry & Awards Ceremony” at the River Center, Friday, August 9th at 6:00 p.m.
Rules and Regulations:
• Registered anglers are scored by submitting photographs and information about their catch. Photos must include the angler with their catch and a 2018 River Center lanyard to be counted toward their total score. Lanyards may be picked up at the River Center at 805 North US Highway One, Jupiter 33477 at the Captain’s Meeting on Saturday, June 29th at 11:30 a.m.
• Please contact the River Center if you would like to receive lanyards by mail.
• We encourage anglers to maintain a “Fish Log” (sample attached) and the photos to help us work through any scoring discrepancies.
• Points will be awarded per the diversity and quantity of catches. Anglers will receive one (1) point for each individual fish, and two (2) points for each species captured during the tournament. (We will manually add “bonus” points for each species weekly.)
Example: An angler submitting photographs of two (2) Mangrove Snap