4th Annual Yellowfin Charity Tournament
Saturday, December 15, 2018
• All fish will be Photo Documented.
• Documentation Pieces along with Measuring Boards will be provided at Captains Meeting.
**measuring board must be in the photo. Photo must show entire length of the fish. Must have clear shot of pinched tail while the nose of the fish is at the "0" line. Length of sticker must be visible.
• Two Adults and two youth will be allowed per team.
• Youth are considered under the age of 16.
• Fish may be caught on Live or Artificial Baits.
• Anglers may exit the boat and wade fish.
• Anglers will be required to maintain all State, Federal and Local Laws and conduct themselves in a professional manner.
• The overall Master Angler(s) will be the Team that has the most overall inches of Redfish, Snook, and Trout, the longest three (3) of each will count for scoring.
• The overall Master angler will be determined by the following,
• 3 Largest in inches Redfish
• 3 Largest in inches Snook
• 3 Largest in inches Trout
• There will be a Redfish Overall Winner. (Largest overall 3 best fish in inches)
• There will be a Snook Overall Winner. (Largest overall 3 best in inches)
• There will be a Trout Overall Winner. (largest overall 3 best in inches)
*Adult anglers/teams can only win one prize category. Winners will be determined based on a "next in line" basis.
*all catch measurements and detail discrepancies will be settled by the tournament director, without exception.
**all winners agree to submit to a polygraph test if requested by tournament director.
• The Fly and Youth Divisions will each be decided by one fish per species.
• Master Fly and Youth anglers will be decided on overall total inches of One Redfish, One Trout, and One Snook.
• Teams will need to be registered and provide one Toy per angler for Entry. (total of 4 for Youth)
• All registration forms will be handed in at Captains Meeting 5pm Bradenton Yacht Club.
• All Teams must attend the Captains Meeting.
• Teams will be released by registration number on date of Tournament.
• Check out will be first Light in the Bradenton River
• Check in will be 4:00pm - anlgers must report to the Bradenton Yacht Club by 4PM, in person (not by phone, text, etc).
• Teams may have bait in boat prior to tournament.