Spring 2018 River Reefs Tournament
Sunday, April 1, 2018 to Thursday, May 31, 2018
Tournament Rules and Regulations:
• Each angler will be required to download and register for the mobile app “IANGLER TOURNAMENT”
• Photo Verification- MUST USE THE IANGLER TOURNAMENT app on your cell phone so you can make a digital log of your fish must log photo of catch, GPS coordinates, and measurements (inches) of catch
• ONLY CCA AND GEORGE HOLT REEFS QUALIFY FOR THE TOURNAMENT
• Must specify what type of bait was used
• CATCH AND RELEASE is strongly encouraged
• Only fish caught after registration will count
• All measurements and photos must be submitted by 11:59 pm on May 31, 2018
• IF THE FISH IS NOT PROPERLY PHOTOGRAPHED THERE WILL BE NO PRIZE AWARDED! NO EXCEPTIONS!
• All registered boats must comply with State, Federal, and U.S.C.G. safety and fishing regulations
• No ties- in the event of a tie, the angler with the largest fish will be deemed the winner
• Awards will be given to the angler that catches the greatest variety of species, greatest total number of fish caught, and the greatest total inches caught.