Within The iAngler Tournament Organization
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you register on the iAngler Tournament web portal, subscribe to the iAngler Tournament newsletter or fill out a form.
When registering on the iAngler Tournament web portal, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, phone number, username and password. You may, however, visit the iAngler Tournament web portal anonymously.
How We Use Your Information
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- We continually strive to improve iAngler Tournament offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- The email address and/or phone number you provide may be used to send information to you, respond to inquiries, contact you requesting your input, and/or respond to other requests or questions.
- If we have questions about the information you provided on a form, we may contact you via email or by phone for this purpose.
- We collect information regarding customer activities on our websites and applications. This helps us to determine how best to provide useful information to customers and to understand which parts of our websites, products, and Internet services are of most interest to them.
- When you use the iAngler Tournament mobile application, we may ask you to opt in to allow us to use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location for purposes of reporting on user activity and engagement. If you do not want us to use your location for the purposes set forth above, you should not opt in or turn off the location services for the iAngler Tournament mobile application located in your account settings or in your mobile phone settings and/or within the mobile application.
- We may use personal information to provide products and/or services that you have requested as well as for auditing, research, and analysis to improve iAngler Tournament products.
How We Protect Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into the iAngler Tournament Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to the iAngler Tournament systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- During a transaction, your private information (credit cards, etc.) is not stored on the iAngler Tournament servers.
Cookies And Other Technologies
If, however, you prefer not to enable cookies, you can disable them in your browser. Please note that certain features of the iAngler Tournament web portal and iAngler Tournament online products will not be available once cookies are disabled. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We also use Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website.
Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site.
We also may use other Google Analytics tools, such as Demographics and Interest Reporting, which enable us to learn more about the characteristics and interests of the users who visit our Site, and Remarketing with Google Analytics, which enables us to provide relevant advertising on different websites and online services.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across websites you use, visit this Google page.
We use this information, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
In some of our email messages we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the iAngler Tournament web portal. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through our web server before arriving at the destination web page. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked simply avoid clicking text or graphic links in the email. In addition, we use pixel tags — tiny graphic images — to tell us what parts of our website customers have visited or to measure the effectiveness of searches customers perform on our site.
Pixel tags also enable us to send email messages in a format customers can read. And they tell us whether emails have been opened to ensure that we’re sending only messages that are of interest to our customers. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a customer.
Do We Disclose Any Information To Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating the iAngler Tournament web portal, conducting iAngler Tournament business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce the iAngler Tournament web portal policies, or protect iAngler Tournament or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Use Of Aggregate Information
Some information we collect on this website may be shared with third parties on an aggregate (non-individual) basis. This information may be used for research and/or fishery management purposes
Publicly Displayed Information Is Public
If you use the iAngler Tournament web portal or mobile application, you should be aware that any information you share is visible to other users. Personally identifiable information you submit to one of these forums can be read, collected, or used by other individuals to send you unsolicited messages. iAngler Tournament is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums. For example, if you choose to make information, which was previously non-public, available by enabling certain user features, iAngler Tournament may collect that information from your interaction and the information will become publicly available.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at iAngler Tournament discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on the iAngler Tournament web portal. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of the iAngler Tournament web portal and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance (COPPA)