2016 KBS - South Open #1- St. John's River
Al HicksBass Nick LesterBass Eric HensonBass Travis WilliamsonBass Thomas CaseBass peter perezBass Bart SwabBass Chris GravelyBass Jason BroachBass Justin SwabBass Sydney SewellBass Joseph HarrickBass Shane WilliamsBass Stewart VenableBass Chad HooverBass Jim DavisBass Jessey RudolphBass Neal CombsBass Nick BeattyBass Allex PerezBass Jean McElroyBass Jerry BurdineBass Barry DavisBass Ron ChampionBass John WagnerBass Robert WeikerBass Adam SmithBass Brandon HaneyBass Everett ParkBass Joseph CorreroBass Andrew MixonBass Steve SmithBass Jeffrey HallBass Stephen NeslerBass Jonathan LessmannBass Mike PlainteBass Jonathan HutchisonBass pamela wirthBass Ryan LambertBass Jason AdamsBass
Need Help? Contact Us
The Kayak Bass Series was created to bring competitive anglers and product sponsors together in a national fishing forum to not only gain notoriety for the sport of kayak fishing, but also offer huge payouts and prizes for the participants.
Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboard
6 years 1 month ago
Welcome to the iAngler Tournament System!
6 years 1 month ago
Events & Schedule
02/19/2016 07:00 PM
Lines in the water at first safe light (TBD at Captains meeting)
02/20/2016 06:00 AM
Lines out of the water
02/20/2016 03:00 PM
CPR Weigh-In & Awards
02/20/2016 04:00 PM
Disclaimer Click to Read
WAIVER & RELEASE:
As a condition of participation in each tournament, each competitor must execute a waiver and release of liability, and a name and likeness release.
Penalties for Rules Violations: MAY include the following:
- Reduction of competition hours as determined by the Tournament Director
- Loss of one or more fish in question. All such fish must be marked and verified by the rules of CPR as outlined in Official Rules of CPR on the KBS website. If not verified the entire catch maybe disqualified.
- Loss of catch for the day of the violation
- Disqualification from the tournament in question
- Disqualification from future KBS events, which may be from a specific number of events, a specific period of time, or may be a lifetime disqualification.
- Any different or additional penalties determined by the Tournament Director including but not limited to monetary fines and/or reduction of Angler of Year points.