2022 Fish Like MADD
Jack MorganRed Drum (Redfish)
Amanda LeighRed Drum (Redfish)
Ty RolandSpotted Seatrout
Todd DrewSpotted Seatrout
Tate McMenamySnook (all)
Valerie ReneeRed Drum (Redfish)
Jose LimaRed Drum (Redfish)
Doug LanhamSpotted Seatrout
Trevor BixbySnook (all)
Hunter TinsleySpotted Seatrout
Stefanie EdwardsSnook (all)
Cecilia BelcherSpotted Seatrout
Debbie OndrejackRed Drum (Redfish)
Jonathan ValdesSnook (all)
James BarleySnook (all)
Chris RehbienSpotted Seatrout
Bryant ColeSnook (all)
Dominic NeroniSnook (all)
William SpurlockSpotted Seatrout
Matt RinglandSpotted Seatrout
Johnny NottinghamSpotted Seatrout
Rob CantrellSnook (all)
Josh NeelySpotted Seatrout
Daniel AguileraSnook (all)
Anna NeelySpotted Seatrout
Dalton OutlawSnook (all)
Need Help? Contact Us
September 10, 2022
We Fish to create a future of No More Victims®
Register now at: madd.org/fishlikemadd
The 2022 Fish Like MADD fishing tournament is MADD's signature fundraising event to help us raise both awareness and funds to eliminate impaired boating. We hope that you will rally with us in Fort Myers, FL to help create a future of No More Victims®. Register and donate TODAY to help us save more lives!
"Logging Your Catch" Instructional Video
2 months 2 weeks ago
Welcome to iAngler Tournament - Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboard
2 months 2 weeks ago
Events & Schedule
Lines in Water
09/10/2022 07:00 AM
Lines out of the Water
09/10/2022 04:00 PM
09/10/2022 04:30 PM
Rules and RegulationsClick to Read
FISH LIKE MADD
TOURNAMENT RULES AND REGULATIONS
- This is a catch & release tournament using the iAngler app.
- Judges have the final say and communicate via the iAngler app.
- This is a tournament that has individual and team boat components.
- All fish must be measured on the official tournament fish ruler and photos uploaded on iAngler.
- Fish will not be rounded up to the next inch so clear photos showing measurement is vital.
- Anglers can use any bait of choice.
- No fishing within 250 feet of marina areas, boat launches or fuel stations.
- All State and Federal laws apply.
- Captains may launch at safe light, which is captain’s discretion.
- A minimum of 2 anglers per boat is required for safety reasons with a maximum of 4 anglers for boat registration fee.
- No line in the water before 7:00 am (Honor Start).
- Valid State of Florida fishing license is required to participate in the tournament as regulated by Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission.
- In case of a tie, the angler who catches the targeted species first wins.
- Boats can launch from any dock of their choice as long as they abide by the launch at safe light and no lines in water before 7:00 am.
- All teams (or a member of the team) must return to Loggerhead Fish Tale Marina for award announcements and a celebration.
FORMAT & SCORING
- Fish Like MADD is a photo fishing tournament using the iAngler app and targeting snook, redfish and sea trout.
- There will be a Calcutta, which will be announced at the Captain’s Meeting at Loggerhead Fish Tale Marina on Friday night, September 9th at 6 pm.
- Boat Team: First place will be awarded to the boat that has the most inches for their longest snook, redfish and sea trout in total length (Inshore Slam). If no boat obtains all three species, winner will be determined by total length of fish submitted. You do not need all three species to win with total length. In the event of a tie, the team that caught their fish first will be determined the winner. Second and third place awards following the same format. Cash prizes awarded for this category.
- A Traveling Trophy will be awarded to the law enforcement and/or first responder boat with the most inches for their longest snook, redfish and sea trout. Cash prize is not awarded for this category.