Annapolis Anglers Club - 2020 EVAN Foundation Fall Rockfish Tournament
Kat BrownStriped Bass George BrownStriped Bass Kevin ThomasStriped Bass Kevin McMenaminStriped Bass Nicklas LongStriped Bass Anthony LanzaronStriped Bass John WeberStriped Bass Kyle WoodStriped Bass Graham WardStriped Bass Andrew TrostleStriped Bass Tracy RingStriped Bass Mike RingStriped Bass Scott BoundsStriped Bass Nick CollisonStriped Bass Mike DuleyStriped Bass Dale DirksStriped Bass Dan DirksStriped Bass Alex JerasaStriped Bass
Need Help? Contact Us
ANNAPOLIS ANGLERS CLUB
2020 EVAN FOUNDATION ROCKFISH TOURNAMENT
BENEFITTING THE EVAN FOUNDATION- NOVEMBER 14th THRU NOVEMBER 22nd.
- ANYONE CAN ENTER. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A MEMBER OF THE ANNAPOLIS ANGLERS CLUB TO ENTER THE TOURNAMENT. ENTER BY USING THE iAngler Tournament app, EMAIL, MAIL, AT MARTY’S TACKLE SHOP IN EDGEWATER, THE ALLTACKLE ANNAPOLIS STORE, ISLAND TACKLE OUTFITTERS, OR AT THE ANNAPOLIS ANGLERS CLUB MEETINGS
- If you register IN PERSON at an above location or VIA MAIL or EMAIL, a tournament administrator will register you for iAngler and provide you your log in name and password.
- IF REGISTERING on SMARTPHONE or ONLINE VIA iAngler App or The Tournament iAngler Web Page.
- STEP 1: Register for a FREE iAngler Account OR Log-in to Existing iAngler Account.
- STEP 2: Once logged in, search for the EVAN tournament page
- STEP 3: Find the Payment Button -to right on website, at bottom on app
- STEP 4: Follow payment instructions
- STEP 5: GO FISHING & Log Catch.
- $100 DONATION ENTRY FEE-ALL PROCEEDS GO TO THE EVAN FOUNDATION
- WINNERS DECLARED BY THE LONGEST FISH ENTERED. LENGTH OF FISH MEASURED FROM TIP OF THE NOSE TO THE TIP OF THE TAIL. HONOR SYSTEM FOR THIS FUN EVENT
- CHECK IN FISH USING THE iAngler Tournament app, EMAIL, OR TEXT, (See rules and regulations for details)
- TOURNAMENT ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN NOVEMBER 13TH. ENTRY MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE FISH CHECKED IN. ALL CATCHES MUST BE CHECKED IN BY NOVEMBER 23rd.
AWARDS CEREMONY AT AAC HOLIDAY PARTY DECEMBER 16TH.
THE EVAN FOUNDATION:
Every year in the U.S., 700 parents are told their child has a deadly pediatric cancer called neuroblastoma. About half are diagnosed with stage IV, high risk disease and are given less than a 30% chance to live. Those lucky enough to survive face a lifetime of physical, emotional and developmental challenges due to years of relentless, toxic therapy.
Our son Evan was diagnosed with stage IV neuroblastoma in 2006 at the tender age of 3. We do not know why our special boy developed this insidious disease. We have no family history of neuroblastoma. In fact, we had never heard of this cowardly cancer until our oncologist gave us the devastating news.
Evan was a loving, happy and creative child with limitless potential. He fought with unbelievable courage for over four years before the disease took him and everything he was going to be. In Evan’s memory, we have dedicated ourselves to defeating neuroblastoma.
Incorporated in the state of Maryland as a non-profit organization, the EVAN Foundation is a leading supporter of neuroblastoma research. The EVAN Foundation Treats & Treasures Cart program benefits children with cancer and blood disorders at Children's National Medical Center in Washington, DC every day and The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia every week. Patients, siblings and parents get their pick of free toys and candy, helping to make their hospital visits a little brighter.
We are incredibly grateful to the Annapolis Anglers Club for their support and sponsorship of the annual EVAN Foundation tournament. We hope you can join us this year!
Wendy and Gavin Lindberg
PRIZE LIST (It’s growing daily!):
- $500, $300, and $150 GIFT CERTIFICATES TO ALLTACKLE
- $300, $200, $100 GIFT CERTIFICATES TO MARTY’S BAIT & TACKLE
- $300, $200, AND $100 GIFT CERTIFICATES TO ISLAND TACKLE OUTFITTERS
- FIVE YOUTH DIVISION GIFT CERTIFICATES TO ALLTACKLE ($100, $75, AND THREE $50) AGES 16 AND UNDER
- ASSORTMENT OF UNDER ARMOUR GEAR
- GIFT BASKET FROM BFG TACKLE
- 2 ANNAPOLIS ANGLERS CLUB 2019 CRAB FEAST TICKETS
- 1 FREE ANNAPOLIS ANGLERS CLUB 2019 SUMMER CHARTER FISHING TRIP
- GIFT CARDS FROM ANNIE’S STEAK HOUSE, BEST WESTERN, BIG BATS CAFÉ, FISHERMAN’S INN, HILTON GARDEN INN, HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS, AND THE NARROWS
- TOURNAMENT TROPHYS AND PLAQUES
- THE SATISFACTION OF MAKING A DIFFERENCE
Events & Schedule
Rules and RegulationsClick to Read
1. The tournament runs from November 14th, 2020 through November 22nd, 2020. The entry fee is $100.00.
Make checks payable to: The EVAN Foundation.
2. Deadline for tournament entry is Novemver 13th, 2020. Fish caught prior to submitting an entry form is ineligible.
3. Tournament entry forms can be submitted via the iAngler Tournament app or to: Kevin Thomas, 303 Dreams
Landing Way, Annapolis, MD, 21401, in person at the Annapolis Anglers Club meetings, at Marty’s in
Edgewater, AllTackle in Annapolis, or Island Tackle Outfitters on Kent Island.
4. Tournament fish entries can be submitted by via the iAngler Tournament app, emailed to Thoma2KR@gmail.
com, or texted to Kevin Thomas at 410-353-1970. All entries must explicitly follow the fish measuring and
photo procedures detailed in the iAngler Tournament app to be considered. Entries not following the
procedures detailed in the iAngler Tournament app will be disqualified by the tournament’s panel of
directors. No exceptions.
5. An entrant can check in as many fish as they like throughout the tournament. There is no requirement to keep
or weigh any fish. Entrants are not required to release fish after measurement and photo.
6. Deadline for fish entry is November 23rd.
7. Tournament winners will be determined by the length of fish to the nearest 1/8”. (Tip of nose to tip of tail)
8. Ties will be broken by the date the fish entry is received. (Earliest date wins the tie).
9. Fish must be legally caught in Maryland waters of the Chesapeake Bay (See DNR rules and regulations).
10. Fish caught on a paid charter are not eligible for entry. Fish caught on an entrant’s boat but reeled in by
someone else are eligible for entry.
11. For information on tournament standings, contact Kevin Thomas at 410-353-1970 or check the iAngler
Tournament app for periodic updates.
12. Any disputes will be resolved at the sole discretion of the Annapolis Anglers Club Tournament Committee.
13. Winners will be announced, and prizes awarded, at the Annapolis Anglers Club Holiday Party on December 16th.