2020 No Corona in Ozona Classic
Eric McLendon or Maria Kharitonova
Need Help? Contact Us
No Corona in Ozona Classic
Inshore Fishing Tournament
June 27, 2020
Ozona Fish Camp
286 Shore Dr
Palm Harbor, Florida
The "No Corona in Ozona Classic" Tournament will take place on June 27th 2020. This tournament is a great way to involve people in what really matters by doing what they really like.
It's an inshore tournament targeting: Snook, Red Drum, and Spotted Seatrout.
- Entry Fee: $350 due upon receipt of entry form (up to 4 people & $75 extra for any additional members)
- Captains Meeting & Silent Auction : Friday, June 26 6pm
- Fishing: Saturday, June 27th at Ozona Fish Camp 7 a.m.— 3:30 p.m.
- Awards Presentation: Ozona Fish Camp @ 5 p.m Mail entry to: 286 Shore Drive, Palm Harbor, FL 34683
"Logging Your Catch" Instructional Video
3 weeks 4 days ago
Welcome to iAngler Tournament - Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboard
3 weeks 4 days ago
Events & Schedule
Captains Meeting, Silent Auction, and Raffle
06/26/2020 06:00 PM
Tournament Start (7AM - 3:30PM)
06/27/2020 07:00 AM
06/27/2020 03:30 PM
06/27/2020 05:00 PM
Rules and RegulationsClick to Read
- The tournament will begin at 7:00 a.m. sharp.
- All anglers must pay entry fee and register prior to Saturday, June 27th
- All boats must check in on the morning of the tournament to receive measuring sticks and markers.
- All fishing methods must comply with current Federal and State Regulations.
- All fish must be released in healthy condition.
- All participants must use iAngler Tournament App to record fish caught.
- Slam awards the total length of all three fish species, snook, redfish and trout.
- Only one fish per event will be judged. For example, if you enter your snook in the largest snook category, it cannot be used in the slam category as well.
- Pictures must clearly show the numbers on the measuring sticks in order for that entry to be valid. Take extra pictures if necessary!
- If you are not checked-in by 3:30PM, you will be considered late and your fish cannot be scored. Prizes will be awarded at OFC following the tournament.
- If there should be a dispute, the decision of the Tournament Directors will be final.
Disclaimer Click to Read
I understand that I am responsible for myself, my boat and crew at all times. I have fully read and understand all rules of the Ozona Classic Fishing Tournament. I hereby release all sponsors from all liability. I further understand that the decision to fish is the responsibility of the captain or angler.