BANCF - Internal Online Tournament
Emily RobinsonGag (gray grouper)
Need Help? Contact Us
BANCF - Internal Online Tournament
March 23 - 31, 2020
Tournament Format: Largest Combined Total of Four Qualifying Species
Qualifying Fish Include: Snook, Spotted Sea Trout, Redfish, and Spanish Mackerel
Prizes Awarded to: Biggest Slam, and longest of each species
The Builders Association of North Central Florida represents the residential and commercial building industry, provides services for all members, and supports the freedom to operate as entrepreneurs in an open and competitive environment. BANCF is committed to maintaining the highest standards of quality, integrity, and professionalism within the building industry, while promoting the creation of desirable communities and the American Dream of home ownership.
"Logging Your Catch" Instructional Video
3 months 1 week ago
Welcome to iAngler Tournament - Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboard
3 months 1 week ago
Events & Schedule
03/24/2020 09:00 AM
04/01/2020 12:00 AM
Rules and RegulationsClick to Read
FISHING TOURNAMENT RULES
Captains please monitor the iAngler Tournament app for updates & more!
Anglers must submit their entries no later than 4:15 PM April 22nd and between 8:30AM and 4:15 PM April 23rd to be eligible to win prizes. No exceptions!
- this is a catch and release tournament.
- natural and artificial baits permitted.
- chumming is permitted.
- boats must depart and return to fishing tournament headquarters by water, no trailering of boats allowed.
- ties for categories will not be awarded, the angler who enters first wins.
- each angler and team is eligible for one trophy only.
- rules committee will make weather decisions, all decisions by committee are final.
- the penalty for any rules violation is no points for the day.
- all protests must be in writing, signed and presented to a rules committee member by 4:45 pm on tournament day. $100.00 cost per protest.
CATCH QUALIFICATIONS AND REGISTRATION:
- Each boat shall be equipped with a smart phone and 2019 STAR Official measuring device. Catch shall be laid on the device with nose to the zero line of the measuring device with tail being squeezed. Take photograph of the whole fish making sure that the nose and tail of the fish are in the photo and that the size graduations on the measuring device are visible. Photo will be ineligible if not submitted on 2019 STAR measuring device. If the fish is over the length of the measuring device multiple measuring devices must be used by lining up the end of one device with the zero line of the next device.
- Once satisfied with the measurement, the fish must be safely released.
- The photo is to be entered via iAngler app. If you have an issue with the app please text photo to 321-663-2588.
The text must contain the angler name the type of fish and the length (i.e. angler John Smith - Redfish 31.5”).
- All decisions relating to angler and catch eligibility, as well as scoring, shall be the responsibility of the tournament officials.
PRIZE CATEGORIES: NO MINIMUM or MAXIMUM LENGTH FOR SPECIES
- 1st Place Angler for Largest Snook, Redfish, Spanish Mackerel, and Spotted Sea Trout (largest entry per species per angler will be scored).
- Grand Slam Angler – most total inches of all four species by one angler 1 winner
- Grand Slam Team Runner Up – Second Most Total Inches of all four species by one Team. 1 winning team.
Please note this is an individual angler tournament. Each angler will enter their own fish by their name. There will be one angler winner for largest fish in each species(Snook, Spotted Sea Trout, Spanish Mackerel and Redfish) and Grand Slam winner. Once the tournament is concluded the winning anglers will be determined. Then a random drawing of all angler numbers will determine the team members of each team. There will be three anglers per team. Once the teams are determined then the team scoring will be done. All winners will be announced at the Awards Ceremony.
Disclaimer Click to Read
RELEASE, WAIVER, AND INDEMNIFICATION
I, in consideration of being permitted to participate in a fishing tournament (Event) offered by the Builders Association of North Central Florida (BANCF) RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the Builders Association of North Central Florida and their respective current or former officers, servants, agents, or employees (individually and collectively, Released Parties), with regard to any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action, or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained or incurred by me, or to any property belonging to me, during or as a result of my participation in the Event or any activities in connection with the Event, whether caused by the negligence of any of the Released Parties or otherwise.
I agree to indemnify the Released Parties from any loss, liability, damage or cost the Released Parties may incur due to my presence in, or at the Event, whether caused by the negligence of the Released Parties or otherwise.
I assume full responsibility for, and risk of, bodily injury, death, or property damage due to the negligence of the Released Parties or otherwise while in or at the Event or while competing, officiating in, working, or for any other purpose participating in the Event. I further release the Released Parties from any claim whatsoever on account of first aid treatment or service rendered to me during participation in the Event.
I expressly agree that this Release, Waiver, and Indemnification (Release) is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of Florida and that if any portion of the agreement is held invalid, the balance will continue in full legal force and effect.
IN SIGNING THIS RELEASE, I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT:
1. I have read the foregoing Release and understand its significance. I am signing the Release voluntarily as my own free act and deed.
2. I am at least 18 years of age and fully competent (or a parent or guardian signing for a minor).
3. I execute this Release for full, adequate, and complete consideration, fully intending this Release to be binding on myself, my spouse, my family, and my heirs, assigns, and personal representatives.