Barons on the Bay - St. Petersburg Catholic High School [CANCELLED]
Need Help? Contact Us
St. Petersburg Catholic High School
"Barons on the Bay"
Inshore Fishing Tournament
St. Petersburg Catholic High School is hosting their 1st Annual "Barons on the Bay" Inshore Fishing Tournament. This tournament is a one day event with the Captain's Meeting on Friday night which will include a live auction. Raffle items will also be available, as well as "Cash 50/50". The inshore "Catch and Release" tournament is on Saturday with lines in the water at 6AM.
St. Petersburg Catholic High School is a Christ-centered, college preparatory school rooted in a firm foundation of Catholic faith, family, tradition, and excellence. As a diverse teaching and learning community, we are committed to forming young men and women in spirit, mind, and body for future leadership and compassionate service.
$250 entry fee per boat (includes the first Angler). Each boat should register using the "Register as a Team" option.
Each Additional Angler is $100.00. Additional Anglers should select the option to "Register as Individual". You will be required to specify your Boat Captain's name.
There will be a $50 entry fee for on-shore or kayak/non-motorized boat anglers that wish to compete in the tournament. These individuals will need to register on-site at St. Petersburg Catholic High School, located at 6333 9th Avenue N, St. Petersburg, FL 33710. Payment and registration forms for this category will be accepted at the school only.
Tournament boundary: Inshore - Pinellas County
- Grand Slam (Total of longest fish for all five species)
- Hat Trick (Total length for 3 fish of the same species)
- Biggest Fish (Single longest fish across all species)
Compliments of "A Reel Future" and Misty Wells, if there are shore based families that are fishing they will receive the following per family:
2 Rods/Reels (new/used)
Frozen bait from Alysworth Bait Co.
"Changing lives of foster children one catch at a time" www.areelfuture.com
NEW AUCTION ITEM!
"Logging Your Catch" Instructional Video
4 months 13 hours ago
Welcome to iAngler Tournament - Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboard
4 months 13 hours ago
Events & Schedule
04/24/2020 06:00 PM
Lines in the Water
04/25/2020 06:00 AM
Lines out of the Water
04/25/2020 03:00 PM
04/25/2020 05:00 PM
Rules and RegulationsClick to Read
- Fishing area is Inshore - Pinellas County, Florida.
- All catch photos are to be submitted by 3PM through the iAngler Tournament mobile app or website to qualify for judging.
- Fish are to be photographed on the Tournament Ruler provided at registration.
- Snook, Redfish, and Trout may not be kept this year pursuant to FWC regulations.
- Natural and artificial baits are permitted and chumming is permitted.
- To qualify for the tournament, the Team must enter three (3) qualifying fish of different species.
- Qualifying fish include: Snook, Redfish, Spotted Seatrout, Mangrove Snapper, and Sheepshead.
- The Grand Slam will be awarded to the individual having the longest total combined length of all five species. Fish do not have to be of legal size to qualify for the tournament.
- Anglers may keep or release legal fish at the captain’s discretion. However, we promote catch and release, and recommend a healthy release for all fish.
- Anglers may depart and return from any local docks/marinas.
- If there is a tie, the scorecard with the first catch submitted in the iAngler Tournament System will be the winner.
Disclaimer Click to Read
RELEASE, WAIVER, AND INDEMNIFICATION
I, in consideration of being permitted to participate in a fishing tournament (Event) offered by the St. Petersburg Catholic High School RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the St. Petersburg Catholic High School and their respective current or former officers, servants, agents, or employees (individually and collectively, Released Parties), with regard to any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action, or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained or incurred by me, or to any property belonging to me, during or as a result of my participation in the Event or any activities in connection with the Event, whether caused by the negligence of any of the Released Parties or otherwise.
I agree to indemnify the Released Parties from any loss, liability, damage or cost the Released Parties may incur due to my presence in, or at the Event, whether caused by the negligence of the Released Parties or otherwise.
I assume full responsibility for, and risk of, bodily injury, death, or property damage due to the negligence of the Released Parties or otherwise while in or at the Event or while competing, officiating in, working, or for any other purpose participating in the Event. I further release the Released Parties from any claim whatsoever on account of first aid treatment or service rendered to me during participation in the Event.
I expressly agree that this Release, Waiver, and Indemnification (Release) is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of Florida and that if any portion of the agreement is held invalid, the balance will continue in full legal force and effect.
IN SIGNING THIS RELEASE, I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT:
1. I have read the foregoing Release and understand its significance. I am signing the Release voluntarily as my own free act and deed.
2. I am at least 18 years of age and fully competent (or a parent or guardian signing for a minor).
3. I execute this Release for full, adequate, and complete consideration, fully intending this Release to be binding on myself, my spouse, my family, and my heirs, assigns, and personal representatives.