South Tampa Young Life 2020 VIRTUAL Fishing Tournament
John RothwellSpotted Sea Trout
Henry AbrunzoSpotted Sea Trout
Chris AbrunzoSpotted Sea Trout
Kyle KlementSpotted Sea Trout
Chris BertozziSpotted Sea Trout
Nate GallantSpotted Sea Trout
Need Help? Contact Us
South Tampa Young Life 2020 Fishing Tournament
April 24 - 26, 2020
Please join us for a day of fishing and fun to raise money for Young Life’s ministry in South Tampa.
Register ONLINE at:
Sponsorship Opportunities Available at:
$5000, $3500, $2500 or $1000
Boat/Team of 4 Anglers: $500
Angler on a Team (paying individually): $125
Angler Fishing Solo: $125
Please make checks out to:
"Young Life" and mail to our office:
3501 W San Jose St.
Tampa, FL 33629
- Grand Slam: Highest point total of redfish + snook +trout (must catch eligible fish of each type)
- Individual Prizes for the longest snook, longest redfish and longest trout
- Trash Can Slam: Most inches of any three different kinds of trash fish. Qualifying trash fish are anything other than redfish, snook or trout
- Individual Prizes for the longest fish of any kind, second longest fish of any kind & third longest fish of any kind
Bag Pick Up Information:
5 months 1 day ago
Welcome to iAngler Tournament - Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboard
7 months 4 weeks ago
Events & Schedule
Bag Pick-up from 5:30-7pm.
We will have goodie bags galore and all the official measuring devices.
04/23/2020 05:30 PM
Lines in at 7AM from any location.
04/24/2020 07:00 AM
Lines out at 3:30PM from any location. All catches must be submitted before the deadline.
04/26/2020 03:30 PM
Rules and RegulationsClick to Read
Tournament Rules and Regulations:
- You may fish by boat or land.
- All eligible fish must be caught by hook and line only.
- Anglers are permitted to use live & artificial bait or a combination.
- You may keep your catch as long as it is legal. You do not need to bring your catch to weigh-in.
- To enter a catch, submit a photo taken of your fish and the official tournament measuring device.
- Any entry not using this method will be disqualified.
Disclaimer Click to Read
South Tampa Young Life 2020 Fishing Tournament
Acknowledgement of Inherent Risk, Waiver and Release, and Indemnification Agreement
1. I acknowledge and understand that there are inherent risks associated with participating in the South Tampa Young Life 2020 Fishing Tournament (hereinafter “the Event”) that will be held for the benefit of South Tampa Young Life on April 24, 2020, including, but not limited to, those caused by adverse tidal conditions and currents, high winds, storms, large waves, lightning, boat capsize, fire, overturning of boats, collision with objects or other water craft, prolonged exposure to cold water, hypothermia, sun exposure, temperature fluctuations, accidental drowning, swimming, slips and falls, motion sickness, illness in remote areas, lack of hydration, water craft equipment, wild animals, exposure to parasites, germs, insects, bacteria, unsanitary conditions, actions of other people, including, but not limited to, participants, volunteers, spectators, event officials, and event monitors, and/or producers of the event. I will assume all of the risks associated therewith, whether known or unknown to me at this time. I acknowledge and certify that I am fit to participate in this event and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical person. I hereby consent to medical treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident and/or illness during the Event.
2. In consideration of permitting me to participate in the Event, I release the following entities and/or persons and their directors, officers, employees, and agents from responsibility for my accidental physical injury, including death or illness, and loss of, or damage to, personal property while participating in this tournament: Young Life and any other event holders, sponsors, directors and volunteers. This release is also intended to include all claims made by my family, estate, heirs, personal representative or assigns. I acknowledge and certify that I will indemnify and hold harmless the entities and/or persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liability and/or claims made by other individuals and/or entities as a result of my actions during the Event.
Acknowledgement of Inherent Risk, Waiver and Release for Minor Participant
3. If I am under age 18, my parent or guardian, by signing below, also consents to my release and he or she agrees that this release shall be binding upon him or her as my parent or guardian as to me and my estate, heirs, personal representatives and assigns. My parent or guardian acknowledges that I am fit to participate in this event, as stated in paragraph 1. My parent or guardian also promises, by signing below, to defend, indemnify and hold Young Life, and the other entities and/or people named in paragraph 2, harmless from any claim asserted by me against Young Life and the other entities and/or people set forth in paragraph 2, including their trustees, employees and agents, if I should repudiate this release after obtaining adulthood.
4. I hereby grant permission to Young Life the right to use, reproduce, and/or distribute photographs, films, videotapes, and sound recordings of me, without compensation or approval rights, for use in materials created for purposes of promoting the activities of Young Life.