2019 Ozona Classic - Annual Inshore Fishing Tournament
Adam JohnsonCommon snook
Scott ScargleRed Drum (Redfish)
JAMES JOLINESpotted Seatrout
Brian MatheyCommon snook
Jim CobleSpotted Seatrout
Casey RennertSpotted Seatrout
Milan FedorchakCommon snook
Norm NaibsSpotted Seatrout
Scott ReeserCommon snook
Chris WolchokSpotted Seatrout
Halle PainterCommon snook
Robert WadeRed Drum (Redfish)
Gunner HurstCommon snook
Nick PecoriSpotted Seatrout
Cameron McCaskillRed Drum (Redfish)
Bob MurrayCommon snook
Dakota NegersmithCommon snook
Terry DavisRed Drum (Redfish)
Frank FURMANSpotted Seatrout
David HendersonCommon snook
Eric McLendon or Maria Kharitonova
Need Help? Contact Us
2019 Ozona Classic - Annual Inshore Fshing Tournament
Ozona Fish Camp
286 Shore Dr
Palm Harbor, Florida
The Annual Ozona Classic Tournament will take place on June 8th 2019. This tournament is a great way to involve people in what really matters by doing what they really like.
Its is an inshore tournament with targeting species being : Snook, Red Drum, Trout. All proceeds raised from the tournament raffle and salient auction will benefit Metropolitan Ministries and Mike Walton recovery.
Mike Walton was born & raised in Ozona, FL. Mike has always been a huge part of this fishing community. Fishing in local water all his life, he would never imagine something like this striking him and his family.
Just this past weekend Mike went fishing with a few friends and contracted a life threatening "flesh eating bacteria" that spread into his hand and arm. This is a very rare bacteria that has only effected 30 people historically in a state of Florida. Within 24 hours Mike was admitted to Tampa General Hospital. Doctors had informed him that it was spreading fast and he might loose his arm. Later into Monday & Tuesday after completely opening and cleaning all the tissue in his hand and arm doctors remain uncertain if they can save his arm or make it as functional as before.
Mike is a sole-provider for his family: daughter, elderly mother & father and disable sister. He works a physically demanding job as a mason, and during recovery time he won't be able to work.
As a community supporter we at Ozona Fish Camp are asking all of you to come together and support and share this fundraising account to help Mike cover his medical and recovery expenses.
Click here to support "Helping Mike during life threatening sickness": https://www.gofundme.com/helping-mike-during-life-threatening-illness&rc...
"Logging Your Catch" Instructional Video
1 year 1 week ago
Welcome to iAngler Tournament - Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboard
1 year 1 week ago
Events & Schedule
Captains Meeting, Silent Auction, and Raffle
06/07/2019 06:00 PM
Tournament Start (7am - 3pm)
06/08/2019 07:00 AM
Weight-in (3pm sharp)
06/08/2019 03:00 PM
Award Party, Silent Auction, and Raffle
06/08/2019 03:00 PM
Rules and RegulationsClick to Read
- The tournament will begin at 7:00 a.m. sharp.
- All anglers must pay entry fee and register prior to Saturday, June 8th
- All boat must check in on the morning of the tournament to receive measuring sticks and markers.
- All fishing methods must comply with current Federal and State Regulations.
- All fish must be released in healthy condition.
- All participants must use iAngler Tournament App to record fish caught.
- Slam awards the total length of all three fish species, snook, redfish and trout.
- Participants are required to use personal digital cameras to record fish caught. Cameras will be checked by the judges to verify eligible fish.
- Only one fish per event will be judged. For example, if you enter your snook in the largest snook category, it cannot be used in the slam category as well.
- Pictures must clearly show the numbers on the measuring sticks in order for that entry to be valid. Take extra pictures if necessary!
- If you are not checked-in by 3:00, you will be considered late and your fish cannot be scored. Prizes will be awarded at OFC following the tournament.
- If there should be a dispute, the decision of the Tournament Directors will be final.
Disclaimer Click to Read
I understand that I am responsible for myself, my boat and crew at all times. I have fully read and understand all rules of the Ozona Classic Fishing Tournament. I hereby release all sponsors from all liability. I further understand that the decision to fish is the responsibility of the captain or angler.