TKAG - 2018 FALL BRAWL FOR IT ALL
Robert Courtney AshburnSpotted Sea Trout
Courtney Ashburn (850) 274-2691
Need Help? Contact Us
This tournament is for all skill levels, from seasoned tournament anglers to first timers. The purpose of the tournament is to enjoy kayak fishing in a tournament environment. Redfish, trout and flounder will be the targeted species for this tournament and all fishing methods (live bait, cut bait and artificial) are allowed. This is an amazing way to test your skills without pressure, meet new fishing partners and have a great time. This is the last of four tournaments that TKAG will hold throughout the year and we want everyone to have a great time. There will be giveaways from tournament sponsors for each event TKAG holds this year. TKAG looks forward to seeing you there.
** Launch Boundaries: All public launches between Keaton Beach Park, Perry, FL ( 29.81850100 -83.59369100) and Timber Island, Carrabelle, FL (29.84600800 -84.66621100)
"Logging Your Catch" Instructional Video
9 months 3 weeks ago
Welcome to iAngler Tournament - Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboard
10 months 2 weeks ago
Events & Schedule
11/02/2018 06:00 PM
Launch at first safe light; Submit photo of launch.
11/03/2018 07:00 AM
Last photo accepted
11/03/2018 04:00 PM
Lines out of the water
11/03/2018 03:00 PM
Awards, Giveaways, and Food
11/03/2018 05:00 PM
Rules and RegulationsClick to Read
FALL BRAWL FOR IT ALL FISHING TOURNAMENT RULES
- All anglers must sign liability waiver prior to start of the event.
- All anglers must pay a $5.00 fee to unlock the ianglertournament app, which will be used to judge their entries.
- All anglers must be present at Captain’s meeting to receive their tournament identifier and to get additional information regarding the tournament.
- All anglers must use approved/conforming measuring devices in order for their catch to count towards their total. If an angler has a question regarding their measuring device please meet with a tournament committee member during the Captain’s meeting.
- All legal fishing methods are allowed for this tournament (live bait, cut bait, artificial lures).
- All pictures of your catch must have the fish completely on the measuring device. The nose of the fish must be pressed against the end of the measuring device. The mouth of the fish must be closed in the picture. The tournament identifier must be present in all pictures submitted. If the tournament identifier is not present in a picture, the fish will not be counted towards the anglers total for the day. If there are questions regarding a submitted picture the tournament committee will make final decision.
- All anglers must use the GPS/Location service, date and time stamp on during the entire tournament, for verification purposes when judging submitted pictures.
- All anglers must wear personal flotation devices (PFD) at all times during the tournament. If an angler is found to not be wearing their PFD they will be disqualified from the tournament and will not receive any refund.
- All anglers must send a photo to the tournament committee at first safe light when they launch.
- All anglers understand that motors and trolling motors are PROHIBITED from use.
- All anglers must fish from a kayak or SUP. Shore fishing and wade fishing are not allowed.
- All anglers must launch from public access launches.
- All anglers understand that the tournament committee does not control the weather; however, the committee will try and ensure that weather is suitable for a safe and fun tournament. If the committee deems the weather conditions to be unsafe the event will be rescheduled.
Disclaimer Click to Read
Please download the form and bring a completed copy to the Captains Meeting.