The Robalo Bowl
Need Help? Contact Us
All contestants will submit their catch to the iAngler Tournament System by 8am on January 29th.
$25 USDIndividual Angler
Tournament is over
Welcome to iAngler Tournament - Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboard
4 months 1 week ago
Events & Schedule
Lines in the Water
01/26/2017 06:00 PM
Lines out of the Water. Catch submission deadline.
01/29/2017 08:00 AM
No Captains Meeting, Awards will be shipped
01/29/2017 12:00 PM
Rules and Regulations
No teams, individual anglers only.
Must use measuring tape large enough to be seen on camera and have whole fish along with visible measurement in entry photo.
Measuring tape must be straight from the jaw of the fish (closed mouth) to the end of the pinched tail. Must include secret token on the day of the tournament. All of photos will be subject to judging. MUST YELLOW TAPE MEASURE WITH BIG NUMBERS.
Anglers are also urged to take video of the measurement process in case there is question of the photo entry. If there is question of a photo entry and contestant does not have a supplementing video their entry will be disqualified. No exceptions! Bent rulers, dead fish, maimed fish, and questionable photos will not be accepted.
Anyone caught defrauding the system will be barred from all future events with IAngler or SlayTeam6 Fishing and will be publicly ridiculed on social media.
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN WILL NEED TO SIGN A PRINTED WAIVER DURING REGISTRATION, IN THE PRESENCE OF A TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR.
WAIVER, RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the Gulf Coast Red Eye Classic sport fishing activities, web site, or related events and activities, the undersigned agrees to the following:
1. I acknowledge and fully understand that I will be engaging in activities that involve risk of damage to personal property, or serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from my own actions, inactions, or negligence, but the actions, inactions or negligence of others, as a result of kayaking, fishing, wading in the water and swimming, including but not limited to perils of sea and waterways, acts of other participants, adverse sea and weather conditions, and I hereby assume complete responsibility for such risks. Further, there may be other risks not known or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
2. I do hereby release, waive, discharge and COVENANT NOT TO SUE GULF COAST REDEYE CLASSIC, its directors, agents, employees, sponsors or any other individual in any way associated with it, all of which are hereinafter referred to as "Releasees", from any and all liability to me, my heirs and next of kin for any and all claims, demands, losses or damages on account of injury, including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of any other actions of the Releasees or otherwise.
3. I KNOWINGLY AND FEELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation.
4. I certify that my physical condition and training are adequate to enable me to compete safely in the Gulf Coast Red Eye Classic events.
5. I hereby grant full permission to the Gulf Coast Red Eye Classic, any and all of the sponsors of this event or their representatives to use any photographs, video, or any other records of this event for any purpose whatever.
6. All prizes may be subject to federal and/or state taxes. The Gulf Coast Red Eye Classic assumes no responsibility for winners' failure to report awarded prizes to the appropriate taxing authorities.
7. This waiver may not be modified in any way. If any part of this waiver is determined to be invalid by law, all other parts of this waiver shall remain valid and enforceable.
8a. I hereby warrant and represent that I am over 18 years of age and have signed this WAIVER, RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE freely and voluntarily.
8b. I hereby warrant and represent that I am the parent or legal guardian for the named participant, and that I have signed this WAIVER, RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE freely and voluntarily in my capacity as their parent or legal guardian on their behalf.