Real South Outdoor Gear Tournament Series - Event 2
Jeff JonesFlounder or Spotted Sea Trout
Edward HornsbyFlounder or Spotted Sea Trout
Aaron ClayFlounder or Spotted Sea Trout
Aaron KoppFlounder or Spotted Sea Trout
Matthew TannerFlounder or Spotted Sea Trout
John DeshauteursSpotted Sea Trout
Aaron BryantFlounder or Spotted Sea Trout
Need Help? Contact Us
The Real South Outdoor Gear Tournament Series gives anglers on the Mississippi gulf coast a chance to compete in a points chase event. The series will consist of 5 tournaments with the last one being the championship. Any kayak angler is eligible to compete in any tournament. The species that are being counted in this tournament are, redfish , spotted sea trout, and flounder. Only 3 fish will count towards the total inches acquired for each tournament, including only 1 redfish. Overall this should be a fun series for all skill levels of anglers on the Mississippi coast
All anglers must check in with the Tournament Director at the end of the tournament - even if you're not attending the Awards Ceremony. This is to insure all anglers are safe at the end of the day.
Series: The Real South Outdoor Gear Tournament Series
$40 USDIndividual Angler
Tournament is over
Welcome to iAngler Tournament - Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboard
1 year 11 months ago
Events & Schedule
11/18/2016 06:30 PM
Lines in the Water
11/19/2016 06:00 AM
11/19/2016 02:30 PM
CPR Weigh In Meeting
11/19/2016 03:30 PM
Rules and Regulations
1. The boundaries are Mississippi waters only.
2. First cast will be 6am. Last cast will be 230pm. Any fish photo with date and time stamp later than 240 pm will be disqualified.
3. All fish will be photo with token provided with time and date stamp. Any fish not will be disqualified.
4. Hog trough or approved measuring device only.
5. Any fish not touching bump board will be disqualified.
6. Absolutely no mothershiping.
7. All fish will be measured in your lap in the kayak with head to left.
8. All fish will be measured with mouth closed and natural tale lay. No pinched tales.
9. No gigging spearing or trapping allowed.
10. Absolutely no sharing of fish for measurement totals. Both anglers will be disqualified and barred from further tournaments.
11. Questionable measuring devices can be approved at the captains meeting.
12. Any questionable or altered fish photo will be disqualified.
13. IANGLER WILL BE USED FOR SCORING
WAIVER, RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in Real South Outdoor Gears sport fishing activities, web site, or related events and activities, the undersigned agrees to the following:
1. I acknowledge and fully understand that I will be engaging in activities that involve risk of damage to personal property, or serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from my own actions, inactions, or negligence, but the actions, inactions or negligence of others, as a result of kayaking, fishing, wading in the water and swimming, including but not limited to perils of sea and waterways, acts of other participants, adverse sea and weather conditions, and I hereby assume complete responsibility for such risks. Further, there may be other risks not known or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
2. I do hereby release, waive, discharge and COVENANT NOT TO SUE REAL SOUTH OUTDOOR GEAR, its directors, agents, employees, sponsors or any other individual in any way associated with it, all of which are hereinafter referred to as "Releasees", from any and all liability to me, my heirs and next of kin for any and all claims, demands, losses or damages on account of injury, including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of any other actions of the Releasees or otherwise.
3. I KNOWINGLY AND FEELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation.
4. I certify that my physical condition and training are adequate to enable me to compete safely in Real South Outdoor Gear events.
5. I hereby grant full permission to Real South Outdoor Gear any and all of the sponsors of this event or their representatives to use any photographs, video, or any other records of this event for any purpose whatever.
6. All prizes may be subject to federal and/or state taxes. Real South Outdoor Gear assumes no responsibility for winners' failure to report awarded prizes to the appropriate taxing authorities.
7. This waiver may not be modified in any way. If any part of this waiver is determined to be invalid by law, all other parts of this waiver shall remain valid and enforceable.
8a. I hereby warrant and represent that I am over 18 years of age and have signed this WAIVER, RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE freely and voluntarily.
8b. I hereby warrant and represent that I am the parent or legal guardian for the named participant, and that I have signed this WAIVER, RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE freely and voluntarily in my capacity as their parent or legal guardian on their behalf.