KFMV FTX (Fishing Tournament Xtravaganza)
Mark DuncanLarge Mouth Bass
Joseph GuglielmucciLarge Mouth Bass
Mark BenwardLarge Mouth Bass
Juliet MikeLarge Mouth Bass
Michael HensleyLarge Mouth Bass
Gary JobLarge Mouth Bass
Clifton AllenLarge Mouth Bass
Tim MacklingLarge Mouth Bass
Thomas CaseLarge Mouth Bass
Tim BeersLarge Mouth Bass
Richard MayLarge Mouth Bass
Barry CogginsLarge Mouth Bass
Galen TuleyLarge Mouth Bass
Al HicksLarge Mouth Bass
Ryan CalhoonLarge Mouth Bass
Josh EickhoffLarge Mouth Bass
Timothy PetersonLarge Mouth Bass
Chase LovenLarge Mouth Bass
Brian PalmerLarge Mouth Bass
Please select the button above to participate in the optional "Big Bass" side pot
Need Help? Contact Us
The FTX Challenge is an online Black Bass tournament that is open to all levels of kayak anglers. 100% of the proceeds from the tournament will be used to help grow KFMV membership by providing prize packs, logo apparel, and other tournament opportunities to the group members. In addition, these fund raising tournaments allow us to not only offer some great prize packages, but also an opportunity to give back to those Veterans and their families who have sacrificed so much.
The ultimate goal for Kayak Fishing Military Veterans is to provide sponsorship of other Veterans outdoor groups such as Heroes on The water & The Fallen Outdoors, as well as introducing our Veterans to the sport of kayak fishing in a fun and safe environment. Over the coming months we will be spearheading several initiatives to donate fishing kayaks to Veterans that may otherwise not be able to get involved with the hobby we are so passionate about.
Black Bass Only (Largemouth, Smallmouth, Spotted Bass), Fish must be Left side up facing LEFT. Mouth closed, Identifier bust be visible in the photo.
Scoring Guidelines: Longest 5 fish submitted, total length determines winner, separate big bass pot.
$20 USDIndividual Angler
Tournament is over
"Logging Your Catch" Instructional Video
9 months 2 weeks ago
Welcome to iAngler Tournament - Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboard
9 months 2 weeks ago
Events & Schedule
03/16/2018 12:00 AM
04/02/2018 12:00 AM
Rules and Regulations
Tournament Rules and Regulations
- Black Bass Only (Largemouth, Smallmouth, Spotted Bass)
- Fish must be Left side up facing LEFT. Mouth closed
- Identifier bust be visible in the photo.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to participate in any way in any event (“Activity”) at any time during the current calendar year I, for myself, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin:
- ACKNOWLEDGE, agree, and represent that I understand the nature of the Activity and that I am qualified, in good, and in proper physical condition to participate in such Activity. I further agree and warrant that if, at any time, I believe the conditions to be unsafe, I will immediately discontinue further participation in the Activity.
- FULLY UNDERSTAND that: (a) THIS ACTIVITY INVOLVES RISKS AND DANGERS OF SERIOUS BODILY INJURY, INCLUDING PERMANENT DISABILITY, PARALYSIS, AND DEATH (“Risks”); (b) these Risks and dangers may be caused by my own actions or inactions, the actions or inactions of others participating in the Activity, the conditions in which the Activity takes place, or THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE “RELEASEES” NAMED BELOW; (c) there may be OTHER RISKS or SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC LOSSES either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and I FULLY ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSSES, COSTS, AND DAMAGES I incur as a result of my participation, in the Activity.
- HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the sanctioning organization(s), their administrators, directors, agents, officers, members, volunteers, and employees, other participants, officials, rescue personnel, sponsors, advertisers, owners and lessees of Premises on which the Activity is conducted, (each of the forgoing shall be considered one of the RELEASEES herein) FROM ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ON MY ACCOUNT CAUSED, OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS; AND I FURTHER AGREE that if, despite this RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT I, or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the Releasees, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss, liability, damage, or cost which may be incurred as the result of such claim.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I AM AGE 18 OR OLDER, HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND WITHOUTH ANY INDUCEMENT OR ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE, AND I INTEND IT TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTEN ALLOWED BY LAW AND AGREE THAT IF ANY PORTION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS HELD TO BE INVALID, THE BALANCE, NOTWITHSTANDING, SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.