June Walleye Shootout 2020
Need Help? Contact Us
June Walleye Shootout 2020
Lake St. Clair
June 13, 2020
"Logging Your Catch" Instructional Video
2 months 2 weeks ago
Welcome to iAngler Tournament - Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboard
2 months 2 weeks ago
Events & Schedule
06/12/2020 07:00 PM
Tournament Begins - Lines in the water
06/13/2020 07:00 AM
Tournament Ends - Lines out of the water
06/13/2020 02:00 PM
Rules and RegulationsClick to Read
ABOUT / RULES:
We are bringing a different way that most of you are used to for tournament fishing. In the future we will add live streaming video. These formats also utilize fish conservation by allowing the angler to immediately release the fish. We hope you participate and look forward to any suggestions.
- All DNR rules/restrictions apply. No fouled hooked fish.
- 13 inch minimum fish. (unless otherwise specified)
- Angler Minimum 18 years of age.
- Possession of current fishing license.
- Anglers must wear a USCG approved life jacket when moving.
- Boundaries will be listed in the tournaments description.
- Totals by Length
- Totals by Weight
- Bracket elimination - matches will be drawn randomly and posted just prior to the start time, weight or length.
- No pre-fishing the day(s) of the tournament or before rounds.
- You may leave from any dock within the boundaries with a 15 minute cushion to your destination by direct route.(you can arrive at your spot via a direct route no more than 15 minutes prior to start time to allow for setting up).
- No lines in water or searching for fish (use of fishfinder, or engage other anglers) prior to start time.
- No contact (phone or verbal) regarding fishing on Tournament Day(s).
- No more than Three (3) rods for One (1) angler or Four (4) rods for Two (2) anglers. One (1) lure per rod, no stackers or sliders.
- Fish must be measured with mouth (closed) touching front (Left Side), can use 2 fingers to hold fish but hand can’t cover any part of fish. Photo must be straight down not a side angle photo (time stamped) submit prior to end time.
- ALL fish must be released. No fish allowed in livewells.
- Protests or violations must be filed in writing by the witness within 30 minutes of the end of the days event. The director(s) reserves the right to investigate the protest for the amount of time it takes to conclude a verdict. We also reserve the right to impose penalties, fines or disqualification for the current event and any future events.
- You have 15 minutes after the stop time to contest your final total score.
- Tie breaker:
- Weight or Length formats - split prizes.
- Bracket format - biggest fish
- Time stamp
- If no fish, then coin flip.
- Final Round tie: split prizes
All prizes to be paid back to their credit cards or paypal account.
- Angler confirms that they have liability insurance.
- Angler agrees to conduct themselves with sportsmanship and honesty and good behavior.
- Angler agrees to control their boat in a safe manner.
- Angler agrees to hold themselves responsible for their actions.
To indemnify and hold harmless the directors, itournamentfish.com, website owners, sponsors of any and all legal actions.
- Bad Weather - It is the sole decision and responsibility of the Angler to seek shelter and safety and not the responsibility of the Director(s), itournamentfish.com, website owners or sponsors. The director(s) can delay tournament, or end a round/tournament at anytime at which the current results will be final for that round/tournament. You will be notified of delay/stoppage via text. Following day can be a makeup day, director’s decision.
- Anglers release their rights and agree to their photos or video during the tournament time period to be used by Directors, itournamentfish.com and all sponsors.
Disclaimer Click to Read
I Tournament Fish
Waiver of Liability
In addition to the I Tournament Fish rules, we agree to abide by the following:
- The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular skill, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and
- I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of the releases or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of event officials; and
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby release, indemnify, and hold harmless the group (I Tournament Fish), their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used for the activity (“Releases”), with respect to any and all injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property, whether arising from the negligence of the releases or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I have read and agree to abide by the Official Event Rules and have read the Waiver of Liability and agree to this release of liability and assumption of risk agreement, fully understand its terms, understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it, and sign it freely and voluntarily without any incident.