2022 St. Pete - Seminole Young Life Fishing Tournament
Need Help? Contact Us
April 22 - 24, 2022
Join us for a weekend of fishing and fun to raise money for St. Pete and Seminole Young Life.
Register ONLINE at:
Each boat can have a max of 4 anglers. $500 per boat or $125 per single angler.
There are also sponsorship opportunities available
($5000, $3500, $2500, $1500, $1000 and prize sponsors).
Thursday Evening, April 21st:
Bag Pick-up and Dinner from 6:00-8:00pm at Reef and Reel (3350 Tyrone Blvd N, St. Pete)
We will have goodie bags, a brief presentation (starts at 6:30pm) and all the official measuring devices.
We would like all fishermen stop by!
Friday, April 22nd:
Lines in at 7am anywhere in Tampa Bay area.
Catches, sizes & photos must be turned in by 2:30pm on Sunday, April 24 via the tournament app.
- Longest Trout
- Longest Redfish
- Longest fish of any type
- Grand Slam
- Trash Can Slam (longest 3 fish of any type)
- Smallest fish caught on a hook (not including bait fish)
- First fish caught
- Most fish caught
- Biggest fish caught by land (photo must include proof)
- Biggest fish caught by youngest participant
Welcome to iAngler Tournament - Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboard
3 weeks 2 hours ago
Events & Schedule
Bag Pick-up and Dinner from 6:00-8:00pm
04/21/2022 06:00 PM
Lines in at 7am anywhere in Tampa Bay area.
04/22/2022 07:00 AM
Lines out: Catches, sizes & photos must be turned in by 2:30pm on Sunday, April 25 via the tournament app.
04/24/2022 02:30 PM
Rules and RegulationsClick to Read
Tournament Rules and Regulations
- You may fish by boat or land.
- All eligible fish must be caught by hook and line only.
- Anglers are permitted to use live & artificial bait or a combination.
- You may keep your catch as long as it is legal.
- To enter a catch, submit a photo taken of your fish with the official tournament measuring device to the app. Any entry not using this method will be disqualified.
- All submissions must be in by 2:30pm on Sunday, April 24. No late submissions or edits will be accepted once the tournament has closed.
Disclaimer Click to Read
St. Pete - Seminole Young Life Fishing Tournament 2022
Acknowledgement of Inherent Risk, Waiver and Release, and Indemnification Agreement
1. I acknowledge and understand that there are inherent risks associated with participating in the St. Pete - Seminole Young Life Fishing Tournament 2022 (hereinafter “the Event”) that will be held for the benefit of St. Pete and Seminole Young Life on April 22 - 24, 2022, including, but not limited to, those caused by adverse tidal conditions and currents, high winds, storms, large waves, lightning, boat capsize, fire, overturning of boats, collision with objects or other water craft, prolonged exposure to cold water, hypothermia, sun exposure, temperature fluctuations, accidental drowning, swimming, slips and falls, motion sickness, illness in remote areas, lack of hydration, water craft equipment, wild animals, exposure to parasites, germs, insects, bacteria, unsanitary conditions, actions of other people, including, but not limited to, participants, volunteers, spectators, event officials, and event monitors, and/or producers of the event. I will assume all of the risks associated therewith, whether known or unknown to me at this time. I acknowledge and certify that I am fit to participate in this event and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical person. I hereby consent to medical treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident and/or illness during the Event.
2. In consideration of permitting me to participate in the Event, I release the following entities and/or persons and their directors, officers, employees, and agents from responsibility for my accidental physical injury, including death or illness, and loss of, or damage to, personal property while participating in this tournament: Young Life and any other event holders, sponsors, directors and volunteers. This release is also intended to include all claims made by my family, estate, heirs, personal representative or assigns. I acknowledge and certify that I will indemnify and hold harmless the entities and/or persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liability and/or claims made by other individuals and/or entities as a result of my actions during the Event.
Acknowledgement of Inherent Risk, Waiver and Release for Minor Participant
3. If I am under age 18, my parent or guardian, by signing below, also consents to my release and he or she agrees that this release shall be binding upon him or her as my parent or guardian as to me and my estate, heirs, personal representatives and assigns. My parent or guardian acknowledges that I am fit to participate in this event, as stated in paragraph 1. My parent or guardian also promises, by signing below, to defend, indemnify and hold Young Life, and the other entities and/or people named in paragraph 2, harmless from any claim asserted by me against Young Life and the other entities and/or people set forth in paragraph 2, including their trustees, employees and agents, if I should repudiate this release after obtaining adulthood.
4. I hereby grant permission to Young Life the right to use, reproduce, and/or distribute photographs, films, videotapes, and sound recordings of me, without compensation or approval rights, for use in materials created for purposes of promoting the activities of Young Life.