2019 Tampa Bay BCN Gators Inshore Tournament
Chris Lucas (813) 523-6359
Andrew Wilbert (386) 547-5523
Dan Downes (727) 967-4810
Taylor Greer (941) 730-9152
Chris Lucas firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew Wilbert email@example.com
Dan Downes firstname.lastname@example.org
Taylor Greer email@example.com
Need Help? Contact Us
Tampa Bay BCN Gators Inshore Tournament
This is our 12th annual fishing tourney supporting the UF Rinker School of Construction Management.
Tournament Format: Largest Combined Total of Three Qualifying Species
Qualifying Fish Include: Snook, Trout, Redfish, Flounder, Snapper, Grouper, Mackerel, Sheepshead, Cobia
Prizes Awarded to: First - Fifth Place Teams, Big Fish, Calcuttas, Most Fish, and more...
Proceeds to Benefit: Children's Cancer Center and the University of Florida M.E. Rinker Sr. School of Construction Management
Min: 1 Angler
Max: 4 Angler
Events & Schedule
10/25/2019 07:15 AM
10/25/2019 09:00 AM
ll boats must return to the dock by 2:30pm to be considered for scoring
10/25/2019 02:30 PM
10/25/2019 03:00 PM
Rules and RegulationsClick to Read
• No leaving Tampa Bay (no fishing south of Sunshine Skyway)
• All boats must return to the dock by 2:30pm to be considered for scoring
• All fish must be photographed on current year’s tournament ruler and length recorded
• Snook and Redfish may not be kept this year pursuant to FWC regulation due to red tide
• Natural and artificial baits are permitted and chumming is permitted
• Tournament registration is from 7:00 to 8:00 am, Tournament start is at 9:00 am, and Weigh-in is no later than 3:00 pm. No entries will be considered for prizes after 3:00.
• To qualify for the tournament, the Team must enter three (3) qualifying fish of different species.
• Qualifying fish include: Snook, Redfish, Trout, Flounder, Snapper, Grouper (not including Goliath,) Mackerel (Spanish, NOT Kingfish) Sheepshead, and Cobia
• Prizes will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th place teams having the longest total combined length of three (3) qualifying fish. Fish do not have to be of legal size to qualify for the tournament.
• Fish are to be photographed on the Tournament Ruler provided at registration.
• Anglers may keep or release legal fish at the captain’s discretion. However, we promote catch and release, and recommend a healthy release for all fish.
• Anglers must leave and return to Hula Bay & Dukes by boat only, along with their Captain.
• Fishing area will be Tampa Bay and its tributaries.
• Teams are responsible for completing this form and turning it in at the Check-in Table at Weigh-in by 2:30 pm.
• If there is a tie, the scorecard turned in first at the dock will be the winner
Disclaimer Click to Read
RELEASE, WAIVER, AND INDEMNIFICATION
I, in consideration of being permitted to participate in a fishing tournament (Event) to raise money for charity offered by the Tampa Bay BCN Gators RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the Tampa Bay BCN Gators, the University of Florida Foundation, Inc., the University of Florida, the University of Florida Board of Trustees, Board of Education of the State of Florida, and their respective current or former officers, servants, agents, or employees (individually and collectively, Released Parties), with regard to any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action, or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained or incurred by me, or to any property belonging to me, during or as a result of my participation in the Event or any activities in connection with the Event, whether caused by the negligence of any of the Released Parties or otherwise.
I agree to indemnify the Released Parties from any loss, liability, damage or cost the Released Parties may incur due to my presence in, or at the Event, whether caused by the negligence of the Released Parties or otherwise.
I assume full responsibility for, and risk of, bodily injury, death, or property damage due to the negligence of the Released Parties or otherwise while in or at the Event or while competing, officiating in, working, or for any other purpose participating in the Event. I further release the Released Parties from any claim whatsoever on account of first aid treatment or service rendered to me during participation in the Event.
I expressly agree that this Release, Waiver, and Indemnification (Release) is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of Florida and that if any portion of the agreement is held invalid, the balance will continue in full legal force and effect.
IN SIGNING THIS RELEASE, I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT:
1. I have read the foregoing Release and understand its significance. I am signing the Release voluntarily as my own free act and deed.
2. I am at least 18 years of age and fully competent (or a parent or guardian signing for a minor).
3. I execute this Release for full, adequate, and complete consideration, fully intending this Release to be binding on myself, my spouse, my family, and my heirs, assigns, and personal representatives.