2018 ODKFC Angler of the Year
Hunter PolandLarge Mouth Bass
Zachary FlinnLarge Mouth Bass
Please select the button above to participate in the optional "Big Bass" side pot
Need Help? Contact Us
The tournament will run from 5am on 3/17/18 to 9pm on 9/3/18.
Total inches of your 5 longest bass will determine the winner.
Longest bass wins the big bass pot.
** Kayaks, Canoes, Boats, and Bank Fishing are all permitted.
$25 USDIndividual Angler
Register as Individual
"Logging Your Catch" Instructional Video
4 months 1 week ago
Welcome to iAngler Tournament - Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboard
4 months 1 week ago
Events & Schedule
Lines in the Water
03/17/2018 05:00 AM
Lines out of the Water
09/03/2018 09:00 PM
Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations
- Black bass only (Largemouth, Smallmouth, Spotted Bass).
- Fish must be left side up facing left.
- Your longest 5 fish will be scored. The system will automatically cull for your 5 longest fish. Please submit all fish.
- The Measuring device for this tournament will be the Hawg Trough (the lines and numbers must be marked with a black marker if not easily visible). Measurements will be to 1/4 inch increments. Anything between these increments will be rounded down.
- The bass lip or jaw must be touching the measuring board fence in the photo (subject to length deduction by tournament director).
- The entire fish must show in the picture to be scored.
- Entries must be posted within 1 week of being caught and photographed (no "hoarding" of entries).
- No live bait.
- Kayaks, Canoes, Boats, and Bank Fishing are all permitted.
- Payouts are to first place only.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to participate in any way in any event (“Activity”) at any time during the current calendar year I, for myself, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin:
- ACKNOWLEDGE, agree, and represent that I understand the nature of the Activity and that I am qualified, in good, and in proper physical condition to participate in such Activity. I further agree and warrant that if, at any time, I believe the conditions to be unsafe, I will immediately discontinue further participation in the Activity.
- FULLY UNDERSTAND that: (a) THIS ACTIVITY INVOLVES RISKS AND DANGERS OF SERIOUS BODILY INJURY, INCLUDING PERMANENT DISABILITY, PARALYSIS, AND DEATH (“Risks”); (b) these Risks and dangers may be caused by my own actions or inactions, the actions or inactions of others participating in the Activity, the conditions in which the Activity takes place, or THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE “RELEASEES” NAMED BELOW; (c) there may be OTHER RISKS or SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC LOSSES either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and I FULLY ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSSES, COSTS, AND DAMAGES I incur as a result of my participation, in the Activity.
- HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the sanctioning organization(s), their administrators, directors, agents, officers, members, volunteers, and employees, other participants, officials, rescue personnel, sponsors, advertisers, owners and lessees of Premises on which the Activity is conducted, (each of the forgoing shall be considered one of the RELEASEES herein) FROM ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ON MY ACCOUNT CAUSED, OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS; AND I FURTHER AGREE that if, despite this RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT I, or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the Releasees, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss, liability, damage, or cost which may be incurred as the result of such claim.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I AM AGE 18 OR OLDER, HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND WITHOUTH ANY INDUCEMENT OR ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE, AND I INTEND IT TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTEN ALLOWED BY LAW AND AGREE THAT IF ANY PORTION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS HELD TO BE INVALID, THE BALANCE, NOTWITHSTANDING, SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.