2016 KBS - South Open #3 - Lake Fork
Louis ConnBass Steve ElliottBass John WagnerBass Lloyd MizeBass Matthew ScotchBass Brandon UtleyBass Stacey MartinBass Brandon ClaytonBass Michael CatesBass Jonathan HutchisonBass Payton BrewerBass duc TranBass Justin RushingBass Matt SkeltonBass Joey MontgomeryBass Jim DavisBass Travis WilliamsonBass Travis PerryBass Cody MiltonBass Chance VanWinkleBass Kyle PriceBass Matthew FlettBass Gene BohannonBass Cody PratherBass Mat FrentressBass Brent ThornBass Mel AsheBass Randall FarleyBass Mark PendergrafBass
Need Help? Contact Us
The Kayak Bass Series was created to bring competitive anglers and product sponsors together in a national fishing forum to not only gain notoriety for the sport of kayak fishing, but also offer huge payouts and prizes for the participants.
Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboard
5 years 3 months ago
Welcome to the iAngler Tournament System!
5 years 3 months ago
Events & Schedule
05/06/2016 07:00 PM
Lines in the water at first safe light (TBD at Captains meeting)
05/07/2016 06:00 AM
Lines out of the water
05/07/2016 03:00 PM
CPR Weigh-In & Awards
05/07/2016 04:30 PM
Disclaimer Click to Read
WAIVER & RELEASE:
As a condition of participation in each tournament, each competitor must execute a waiver and release of liability, and a name and likeness release.
Penalties for Rules Violations: MAY include the following:
- Reduction of competition hours as determined by the Tournament Director
- Loss of one or more fish in question. All such fish must be marked and verified by the rules of CPR as outlined in Official Rules of CPR on the KBS website. If not verified the entire catch maybe disqualified.
- Loss of catch for the day of the violation
- Disqualification from the tournament in question
- Disqualification from future KBS events, which may be from a specific number of events, a specific period of time, or may be a lifetime disqualification.
- Any different or additional penalties determined by the Tournament Director including but not limited to monetary fines and/or reduction of Angler of Year points.