2016 KBS - South Open #2 - Ross Barnett Reservoir
Stephen NeslerBass Steve ElliottBass Dylan CrystaloskiBass Terry ElkinsBass Steve SmithBass Jedediah PlunkertBass Kyle PriceBass Jonathan LessmannBass Al HicksBass Nick RogersBass Thomas CaseBass Josh BennettBass Dwayne WalleyBass Cody JerniganBass Stacey MartinBass Blake SmithBass Jay AllenBass Aj MortonBass Brent LanierBass Chris WallaceBass Brian CrystaloskiBass Andrew MixonBass John PierceBass
Need Help? Contact Us
Late Registration* will be $150 per tournament and will be collected at the Captain’s Meeting.
*Late Registration MUST be paid in CASH!
Late Registration For This Event Begins: March 5th, 2016
The Kayak Bass Series was created to bring competitive anglers and product sponsors together in a national fishing forum to not only gain notoriety for the sport of kayak fishing, but also offer huge payouts and prizes for the participants.
Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboard
5 years 5 months ago
Welcome to the iAngler Tournament System!
5 years 5 months ago
Events & Schedule
03/18/2016 07:00 PM
Lines in the water at first safe light (TBD at Captains meeting)
03/19/2016 06:00 AM
Lines out of the water
03/19/2016 03:00 PM
CPR Weigh-In & Awards
03/19/2016 04:00 PM
Disclaimer Click to Read
WAIVER & RELEASE:
As a condition of participation in each tournament, each competitor must execute a waiver and release of liability, and a name and likeness release.
Penalties for Rules Violations: MAY include the following:
- Reduction of competition hours as determined by the Tournament Director
- Loss of one or more fish in question. All such fish must be marked and verified by the rules of CPR as outlined in Official Rules of CPR on the KBS website. If not verified the entire catch maybe disqualified.
- Loss of catch for the day of the violation
- Disqualification from the tournament in question
- Disqualification from future KBS events, which may be from a specific number of events, a specific period of time, or may be a lifetime disqualification.
- Any different or additional penalties determined by the Tournament Director including but not limited to monetary fines and/or reduction of Angler of Year points.